Chapter Seventeen

"Kat?" Paulo said. I just looked down, how could I tell him?

"How the hell am I meant to tell him? Hey Liam. Oh, by the way, I kissed your best friend, at least were equal now?" I said sarcastically. I made such a big deal about Liam kissing another girl and it might not be true and I kissed his best friend. How on earth is he going to forgive me? More importantly, how was he ever going to forgive Niall? I didn't care if my relationship with Liam ended, all I cared about is if Liam and Niall's friendship ended.

"Its not going to be easy Kat but I'm sure he'll understand." Chloe said, trying to make me feel better, well it wasn't working.

"I'm not sure about that." I replied.

"Just stay calm and explain what happened and why it happened. Anyway, why would he be mad at you when he did the exact same to you?!" Paulo said.

"Well I don't think he did cheat on me, that's the thing. You see, that picture was apparantly from a year ago. It was him and his ex girlfriend, Shannon." I explained.

"And you seriously believe that?" Paulo said.

"I dunno. I do, but I don't. Anyway the story behind it is that Leigh kept the picture to ruin ever relationship he ever had because she likes him." Chloe and Paulo shot me a confused look.

"So if Leigh likes Liam, why is she with Niall?" Chloe asked.

"I dunno, maybe an excuse to spend time with Liam, I dunno really." I sighed.

"Anyway, the big question is Kathryn, who do you want, Niall or Liam?" Chloe asked. I looked at her and then at Paulo.

             After a long period of silence, I had finally come to the decision.

"Liam." I said. "I want Liam." I did sorta want Niall but I have shared so many memories with Liam I just couldn't let me go.

"Yey! I'm happy you said that." Chloe squeeled.    

"Why?" I giggled.

"Well you and Liam are cute together. I think in the near future your relationship will go somewhere special." I smiled before thinking,

"What if he doesn't take me back?" I said, tears forming in my eyes.

"I'm sure he will. Maybe you could ask to meet him? Its on 7 o'clock, not too late!" Paulo said, eager for us to sort it out. I took my phone out my pocket and text Liam saying 'Hey. Do you fancy meeting up? Starbucks in 15 minutes?' I waited for my reply.

"Hey, Chloe. Why don't we ask the guys if they want to meet up with us too. Don't worry Kathryn, we'll go somewhere else." Paulo asked. Chloe agreed and soon enough they would be going to see Zayn and Harry. A few minutes later I got a reply from Liam. 'Hey. Okay. See you there." I sighed. I was actually quite nervous, maybe because this could be the make or break between us. I picked up my bag and left the house with the girls.