Chapter Nineteen

Me and  Liam slowly walked back to my house, stopping every now and again to kiss. We arrived at mine and stood outside my gate. Liam put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer before hugging me. He whispered in my ear 'I love you so much babe' I smiled and whispered back 'I love you too' We parted and began kissing passionately, this went on for a few minutes and would of gone on longer if someone hadn't of shouted out my bedroom window.

"Get in there Kathryn!" I pulled away from Liam and saw Chloe and Paulo hanging out my window. I shook my head at them as they giggled and closed the window. I turned back to look at Liam.

"Well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow." I sighed.

"I don't want you to go babe." Liam said, putting his arms around my waist again.

" I don't want to go either." I replied, pulling a sad face.

"Kathryn..." Liam started off.

"Liam..." I replied

"Can I take you out for dinner tomorrow night? If you don't want to its fine, I completely understand..." I put my finger on his lips.

"I would love to Liam." I smiled. "Are we going to have a little sleepover afterwards, have a laugh and paint each others nails." I giggled.

"Well that was my next question actually, I was wondering if you wanted to spend the night at mine?" I hesitated. I didn't know what to say.

"Liam, I dunno..." I said.

"Like I said, you don't have to." He explained but I could see him pleading with his eyes.

"Okay." I said.

"Okay?" he asked, confused.

"Okay, I'll stay at yours." I smiled.

"Good, pick you up at 8pm? he said. I nodded. He gave me another kiss before we went our seperate ways. I walked upstairs and found the girls in my bedroom.

"Well well well." Chloe said, winking.

"I told you everything would be okay." Paulo smiled.

So what were you two talking about?" Chloe asked.

"Oi nosey!" I said giggling. "He asked if he could take me for a meal." I smiled. They both wolf whistled.

"Hang on, I haven't finished yet. He also asked if I wanted to stay at his house tomorrow night..." I added.

"And..." Chloe said.

"I said yes!" The girls squeeled.

"I think we need to go shopping tomorrow!" Paulo shouted. Me and Chloe agreed. I had nothing to wear tonight so I guess I could get a new outfit. We all got changed into our PJ's and got into bed. I sent Liam a good night text before going to sleep, preparing myself for the day ahead.

                   My alarm went off at 10am. I woke up immediately, remembering mine and Liam's plans. I jumped out of bed and made my way to the bathroom, trying to avoid the bodies sprawled across the floor. I got into the shower and began to sing. Half an hour later and I got out the shower, slipping on my way out. I walked into my room and saw the girls were already getting ready. I walked over to my wardrobe and took out my jeggings, converse, checkered top and superman top. About an hour later, we were finally ready and in town. We headed to H&M so I could get that blue dress and heels that I had previously came in here to get. At the till, paying for the exact same dress and shoes, was Leigh. I was so tempted to go over there and give her a piece of my mind, but the girls said it wasn't a very good idea. Just as I had calmed myself down, I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Well well well, I see you're all alone...well your with your little tagalongs but no Liam I see. Shame, did you two split up?" Leigh laughed. I laughed sarcastically with her.

"Ha ha ha. For your information, me and Liam are still together and happily in love. You know, the love you will never have with him." I smiled. She shot me an evil look.

"Well sorry to burst your bubble, but Liam doesn't actually love you. He's in love with Shannon, he's just using you to cover up his feelings for her. Awwh, don't worry, I'm sure you'll find someone to love you...or maybe not." she said, looking me up and down from head to toe. I smiled.

"Jealous babe? Because you can't have Liam and can't keep your own boyfriend?" I smiled

"What do you mean, can't keep my own boyfriend. I'll have you know, me and Niall are madly in love."

"I'm sure you are love. The fact that we made out obviously proves you are." Her mouth dropped, I then realised what I had just said. Suddenly Leigh burst into tears and ran off. I sighed, the situation still affected me a little, I still felt bad for Niall. Some parts of me wished I had chosen Niall over Liam. We ignored what had just happened and carried on shopping. A few hours later we were back home.

"Kat! I can't believe you said that to her! She's now going to say something to Niall and the whole thing is going to kick off again!" Chloe shouted, obviously pretty angry at my last comment.

"Well I'm hoping she won't mention anything to him." I said. "Anyway, let's forget about it and have dinner then you can help me get ready." I smiled. I shook my head and just hoped she wouldn't tell Niall, I really couldn't deal with all the upset again.