Chapter Twenty One

Me and Liam had a great chat in the limo. He smiled at me, I was so glad I had met him. I never thought I could be this happy with a boy, but here I am, with Liam. After a while, the limo had stopped, but I couldn't see where we were because the windows were blacked out. I saw Liam exit the limo, I was about to follow him but he stopped me and told me to wait there. A few seconds later, my door 's opened and Liams hand appeared, I took it and he helped me out the limo. He then placed his arm around my waist. I looked up at where we were, we were at the new restaurant in town, pretty expensive too. He pulled me close as we walked up the red carpet into the restaurant. He gave the man at the desk a nod, the man then took us to our table, it must of been the best seats in the restaurant. Liam had obviously put alot of effort into it, as well as the table. The table was covered with a red tablecloth, candles in the middle and rose petals scattered on the table. Liam pulled out the seat for me to sit down, he pushed the chair in before taking his place across from me. Liam was being a right gentleman tonight, not that he usually wasn't, tonight he was different.

               2 hours later and we had finished our meal and drinks, the meal was absolutely gorgeous. We still had a bottle of wine to finish so Liam decided to take it home with us. I waited outside while Liam paid the bill. It was absolutely freezing, I couldn't stop shivering. Suddenly I felt this sudden warmth as Liam put his jacket around me. I turned round and smiled at him. It only took a few minutes for the limo to turn up. Liam again opened the door for me before getting in the other side. The ride to Liam's was a very quiet yet intense journey. It was like Liam was hiding something but I couldn't quite work out what. Every now and again, our eyes would meet and he would show me his gorgeous smile. Within no time, we were at Liam's. I felt Liam grab my hand and before I knew it, he had dragged me out the limo and we were running up toward's his front door. He unlocked the door and we ran inside. Liam took my jacket, well his jacket and hung it up. I sat on the sofa while Liam went in the kitchen to get us a drink. Liam walked back in the living room with 2 wine glasses and the bottle of wine from the restaurant.

"Are you trying to get me drunk, Mr Payne?" I asked him cheekily. He winked at me before taking a seat next to me on the sofa. Liam topped up our glasses as we had a really good talk about well, anything. Everytime I had a third of my drink left, Liam would top it up until finall the whole bottle had been finished. I looked up at Liam and smiled at him before taking a sip from my glass. Liam stopped drinking and put down his glass, he then shuffled towards me and took my glass off me, putting it down on the table. He looked into my eyes and brushed a stray hair away from my face. Slowly his face was moving closer to mine before kissing me, not a very long kiss though, he pulled away. I looked at him before practially jumping on him. He grabbed my waist and pulled me as close as he could. I ran my fingers through his hair as we moved in sync. He slowly leaned me down and kissed me more passionately. I closed my eyes and suddenly got flashbacks of me and NIall in the park, him laying me down on the grass and him kissing me passionately. I tried to get it out of my head but I couldn't. Everything Liam was doing at the moment was exactly what me and Niall did on that day, it was all too much that I pushed Liam away. Liam looked at me confused.

"What's wrong?" He said.

"Nothing." I replied. I didn't decide to tell him. Me and Liam were finally going somewhere and mentioning the kiss again could set us back.

"Are you okay?" He asked, he could sense something was fine.

"I'm fine." I smiled. "Now where were we?" I said. I was about to kiss him but Liam backed away, now I was the confused one.

"How about we move upstairs?" Liam suggested. I nodded and with that, we moved upstairs.