Who

Authors note
This book is used to be called "Mirror House" just for your information. Just so you dont forget how the place looks like, i will post the map every start of a chapter. And BTW, i made this map.

Reminders that i forgot to post on the 1st chapter:1) i do not own these pictures nor songs but i do own the story2) please do not copy my book then post it as your own creation3) if you want to copy it then just acknowledge the writer/ me 4) this...

1) i do not own these pictures nor songs but i do own the story
2) please do not copy my book then post it as your own creation
3) if you want to copy it then just acknowledge the writer/ me
4) this is my first book so i am sorry if i am a horrible writer
5) feel free to comment some plot ideas because my brain is malfunctioning (mostly because of school)
6) sorry about my grammar or spelling mistakes and sorry if the book travels too fast

Y/N pov
I was woken up by a light shining on my face. As I opened my eyes, The first thing I saw was the color in this room, it does not suit my tastes. I pushed myself up from the bed. As my head felt a bit lightheaded, I looked around the room. I felt like something was wrong, very wrong.

It was something that bothered me a lot, no it wasn't the mirror that showed on to me my disgusting face. No, it wasn't the disgusting room's color. But what was it?

It was at the tip of my tongue.

I then noticed, I AM IN A ROOM. I recalled the event from last night. I slept on the floor. But how come now, I am in a room with a blanket on.

Another thing that I noticed was that the room was very clean. I don't remember cleaning this room yet. There was no trace of dust and everything was shiny. All the furniture was fixed in place and everything was neatly arranged.

It look amazing, better than before. It looked bigger without all the useless furniture that used to lay here. But wait! Who brought me here and fixed this room for me? Who carried me to this room?

I looked under my blanket getting suspicious if the secret person did anything to me.

As I looked under, my blanket, my clothes were still on.

"Whew" I said in relief.

But wait! I can't stay calm now. Oh my gosh, what if the person is a murderer, and he is probably outside waiting for me to wake up so he can kill me.

Or it could be a kind handsome man that felt pity for me and helped me in this bed.
But the latter doesn't usually happen.

Another possibility was that it could have been a rapist that did something to me while I was sleeping then put my clothes back on so I wouldn't be suspicious. Or i could've been drugged by some maniac that broke in.

But I do remember locking the door, so no one would have been able to break in.  But how?

While I was looking around with panic, I noticed a lot of Awards on the shelves. I slowly stood up to gain balance.
I walked to the alluring awards and reached my hand out. I touched the award and lifted it up. I twisted it and twirled it as if it was a toy.