Chapter Four: Tickets

"How about we give you a ticket to our next concert, which is in two days?" D.O. asked. I smiled wide.

"Really?" I asked as Kai put an arm around my shoulders.

"Yeah! Front seat right against the stage." D.O. said pulling a ticket out of his pocket.

"Jeesh D.O. do you just carry those in your pocket?" Kai asked. They all started laughing.

"No, but it happened to be there." He retorted. I laughed and he handed me the ticket.

Kai stood up and walked me to the door.

"See you in two days." He said smiling and closing the door behind me. After he closed the door I could hear the others going, "Oooo" because Kai had kissed me.

I giggle and walked back to my room and continued making my food. I started to eat when I heard them start to sing their song, "Sing For You". It was one of my favorites. It made me cry every time I heard it. And of course I started crying this time too. Once the song was over I sat down on the couch and started to watch EXO on my computer. Today was my day off so I had nothing to do.

I had fallen asleep and didn't realize until I woke up. I looked at the time and realized that it was 9:00pm. I had slept so hard that I was still tired to I walked to my room and fell asleep.