Chapter Six: Arrival

I got to the airport the next day and ran to the security gate to wait for Sarah. The moment I saw Sarah, I ran past the security and tackled her to the floor. She hugged me back and then we got up and dusted ourselves off. Security came and grabbed my arms.

"I'm sorry. I haven't seen her in a long time sir." I said as he let go of me.

"I understand." He said.

"It's her natural instinct. She's just that attracted to me. The moment she sees me, it's like a magnet. There's no way of stopping her. She will find a way around her obstacle to get to me." Sarah said looking at me with her, "Haha I just made that guard think you're lesbian." look. And yes, she has one of those looks. We both laughed at the guard's facial expression and walked to the baggage area.

We picked up her bags and just as we were about to leave, this guy was like, "Hey hotties."

Me and Sarah looked at each other and grabbed each other's hands. We held them up and walked out the door. We started laughing harder than ever and walked to my car.

"Okay you tell me everything!" She said once we got her bags in the car.

"When we get to my apartment." I said making her wait. She got mad at this comment but went with it.

It was a long plane ride for Sarah, and a long car ride home so she fell asleep to the sound of "Miracles in December".