Chapter Fifty Four: Chen's pov

I didn't want to leave Arabelle, but I couldn't let her get used to me being there. I'm going to be gone so much that I don't want her to feel lonely all of the time.

Two Months Later...

Two months of agonizing work. Everyone is tired and bummed. The worst part is that Chanyeol and I have had to stay away from Sarah and Arabelle.

I hadn't even seen Arabelle in a week. I felt so bad for leaving her for work, but it was worth it. I knocked on Arabelle's door.

"KIM!!!" She screamed before jumping up and wrapped her arms around me neck. I held her up by her thighs. She looked me in the eyes then kissed me. It was the most loving, passionate kiss ever. She had really missed me. I put her back down on the ground and she was grinning from ear to ear.

"It's only been a week." I said.

"It felt like a decade." She said before standing on her toes and kissing me again. I surprised her by quickly flipping her around and covering her eyes with my hands. I forgot how touchy she was since what had happened and she froze.

"Shh. I have a surprise for you. It's okay." I said into her ear. She unfroze and took a deep breath.

"Kim, baby, please don't do that. You know I don't handle well with stuff like that." She said with my hands still over her eyes. I let go of her eyes and we walked into her living room. I pulled three bandanas from my pocket.

"No." Arabelle said.

"Please, It's just to walk next door." I begged.

"Fine." She said. Chanyeol and Kai came in and tied the blindfolds around Sarah and Rennae's eyes. I could tell Arabelle was really tense and scared. I buried my face in her neck and kissed it. I could hear her breathing get heavier. I stopped kissing her neck and she giggled.

"That make you feel safer?" I asked kissing her again.

"Much." She said. I grabbed her shoulders and turned her for the door. I slowly slid my hands down to meet hers as we walked. We got into my apartment and the boys got in place. There wasn't really much to do other than hold up the keys and a picture of the house.

"Okay." I said. All three of them untied their blindfolds. Sarah looked at Arabelle and she had tears in her eyes.

"You're kidding." Arabelle said. She turned and looked at me.

"The house was already signed over in your name." I said taking the keys from Tao and handing them to Arabelle. She had tears rolling down her cheeks. I wrapped her into a hug and she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Thank you!" She said into my chest. She leaned away.

"Thank you all." She said. They all nodded their heads.

"It was our pleasure." Suho said as I wrapped my arms under her arms and held her close.

"Well what are we waiting for? Come on! Let's go see our new house." Baekhyun said.

"We have to get our stuff and get rid of the apartments." Suho said.

"Well, get to it." Baek said.

We all laughed, packed up, and piled into the cars. I was driving and Arabelle was riding in the passenger seat. I gripped her thigh with my free hand and she smiled.

She looked at me then looked at the radio. She clicked something on the radio then on the phone. Then I could hear the music for "Growl" playing. I heard Sarah and Rennae both screech as the song started. Arabelle smiled as if proud of herself and everyone in the van was singing, Sarah, Rennae, Tao, Chanyeol, Arabelle, and myself. Once the song was over "Wolf" Started to play, but we didn't have time to finish it.