Part 2

5 hours later.

Cana struggles to rub the sleep out of her eyes, groaning as the bright light of the infirmary lights blinds her momentarily. She looked around for a moment before shooting up in her bed, her memories coming back to what had just happened.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" Makarov chides quietly as he puts his hand on her shoulder, easing her back onto the stack on pillows he somehow moved behind her.

"But..the girls and Romeo.."

"I know, the dragon slayers are on their way now to bring them home, but I need you to tell me how this happened," he says with a comforting smile. Cana nods taking a moment to remember exactly what happened.

"We were all hanging out in Lucy's apartment, it was a normal girls night in for all of us, we have them every month, just sitting around eating and watching videos. We were all about to go to sleep before we heard someone knocking at the door, well more like banging. It was little Romeo. He had been looking for Wendy, which we teased him for awhile about, but we told him she wasn't there cause she was too young. since it was so late we let him stay. We all went to sleep a bit later at maybe 1 am. I woke up right at dawn to a loud bang coming from the far end of the room, wondering what on Earthland was going on I walked towards the sound. When I did I found this guy who was pulling an unconscious Lucy towards a window. I screamed out to the other girls but no one woke we ended up getting into a fight but since my Magic is item based and my cards weren't worn me and I would have brought the whole apartment down if I used the fairy glitter, I lost and I got knocked out again by whatever magic kept everybody asleep the first time. I finally woke up a bit later to find Romeo, Lucy, Levy, and Mira gone. I rushed in here as soon as I could, Though some of the others were still asleep from whatever magic the guy used."

Makarov sighs shaking his head slightly, "Thank you Cana, you've been very helpful. Now rest and get better, my child" he says before hopping out of his chair and leaving the infirmary.

The dragon slayers were on their way to the Waas forest just on the outskirts of Fiore. Since the quickest way, there was to get to Clover Town first and walk the rest of the way, they were required to take a train. And much to the males dismay it was going to be a long sat in her seat fidgeting with her hands. Not able to be knocked out by motion sickness like the others she had no other choice but to sit there and worry. She looks over at Gajeel shoots her a sad smile before his face one again becomes pale. Everyone in the guild knew that he had a soft spot for the young dragon slayer.

" We're gonna save em, Wendy, I can promise ya that" he mumbles, anger flashing through his blood red eyes for a moment before his motion sickness overtakes him once again.

"I know..," she says as she stares out the window knowing that Gajeel was just trying to make her feel better and that it wouldn't be this easy

"Now now little one that's not how you treat the one who decides if you live" he growls Into Romeo's ear as he wiped Romeos spit off his face. The kid had a lot of spunk he had to give that to him, along with the little blue haired bitch, but that wouldn't last for long, fairies were just ugly, useless, powerless creatures without their wings, and he was going to pluck them off as slowly and painfully as possible. He reached to the side and turns up Romeo's machine a bit coaxing a scream from the young boy's throat. He left it like that, watching the young boy deteriorate quicker as he grabbed a knife and walks towards the girls. They all flinch, bruises and cuts covering their bodies and old caked on blood covering their tattered clothes and scalps. He flipped the knife in his hand as he smirks at Levy who decided she wouldn't scream as he drained her power. This enraged him. He got pleasure from the screams and groans from the little bitch, they failed him. He'd get them from her, even if it meant he had to kill her before the iron dragon even got there for her. He had placed cut up her legs and bruised up her ribs from even his softest hits. This one could take a lot of pain, and he was going to be sure to get good use from it. Mirajane and Lucy were still well off in comparison. Other than a few cuts in their face and stomach and blood in their hair from him dragging them around. He traces the knife over Lucy's lower jaw. His head snaps up as he hears something from Lucy, shocked as he assumed that she was unconscious.

"What was that Blondie?" He asks as he roughly pulls Lucy's hair causing her to whimper.

"N-Natsu..." she mumbles under her breath.

"The fire dragon correct?" He asks with a smirk. "He'll be here I'm sure," he purrs as he strokes her cheek slowly. "But will you be alive to see it?"

okay, guys, I hope you like this one, I'm open to any recommendations anyone might have. I'm aware that this is longer than the last one and I'm hoping you like this so I hope you like it