1.

JAVON'S POV

Sup its ya girl Javon and I'm 21 years young and living a successful life! I've had my shares of everything in this damn world but I know how to make the best of it.

I grew up in Maryland with my grandma, she was my best supporter, there for me whenever I needed her and still is. I graduated in 2020 from Suitland high school and went to college at Morgan State and received 3 degrees including business which why I own my own big ass successful business.

I live with my boyfriend, we've been together since high school and now he's a rapper. We live in this big ass house and its just the two of us...weird right?, but at least it's next door to my homegirl Marty, yea shes my right hand bitch and she is the reason I still try.

"Ms.Williams?"

"What now and I thought I  told you to knock on my damn door before coming in" I said thinking it was my new assistant, but it wasn't her it was this handsome ass man.

"Hi I'm sorry, I'm Emmanuel Walker sorry to disturb"

"Oh no you're fine I'm sorry I had you mistaken for someone else. Hi Javon Williams, nice to meet you." I stuck my hand out, he grabbed it and shook it.

"Pleasures all mine miss, but shall we get to our meeting?"

"Yes sir." I say walking out my office to the conference room with him behind me

Once we got settled in the conference room I realized he looked oddly familiar.

"Ms.Williams did you got to suitland high school?"

"Yes I did and graduated in 2020. How come you remember me but I dont remember you?" I asked curious cause if I knew he was there he would been mine.

"Well you dont remember when I asked you to prom and you said 'no thanks cause your boyfriend won't appreciate it'." He said looking down...shit now I feel bad.

"Wow I'm sorry if I could go back and I was single I would say yes, but enough of memories let's talk about our brands."

"Yes so my business has made 225 million within the last year and yours made 250 million and if we combine our production for a project to release it will make big money for both our companies" Damn that's a lot of fucking money  but his production us slow asf.

"Ummm can you give me some time to think about that and I promise to get back to you before the week is over." I asked

Emmanuel' s POV

"Sure thing take your time and I shall see you around."

With that I walked out her office and this big ass building.

Aight so let me introduce myself I'm Emmanuel and I have 3 good businesses and I have a trap house I don't even need it, shit I don't even know why I still have it. I'm 21 and living a happy ass life.

Damn man when I saw Javon my whole life changed felt like I was back in high school falling for her all over again and I should ask her out but I'll see how the deal goes first.

Javon's POV

I'm on my way home from a long ass day but now I gotta go lay with this dumb ass bitch I call a boyfriend.

20 mins later

"Babe I'm home" I yell in the house

"Where the fuck have you been?" He said with a bottle of vodka in his hand

"Great you're drunk again, just what I need." I rolled my eyes

"The fuck you just say, get yo-your ass o-over here!" See drunk

"And if I don't?" I turned around with a glare

"You sure you wanna do that?" He said walking towards me

"What you gone do, huh? HIT ME LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO?!"

"BITCH DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM! I MOTHERFUCKING 2 CHAINZ BITCH!!" He said grabbing my throat choking me and slapping me, then dropped me

"Get yo ass in that bed and clothes off plus you legs spread."

"What no, you're stupid"

With that he dragged me upstairs beat me and raped me like every other night

Why does this happen to me what did I do to deserve this I wish I could go back.