let me tell you a story about a girl and boy...

"Do you know the reason why Ally and Luke don't want me to be part of their lives? The real reason?"

Chase shook his head.

"I was an alcoholic. An abusive father. And one night, Liz got tired of me. I heard that you had something... similar." His blue eyes looked right at his brown one so he quickly looked at his lap.

"Please, I'm begging you, don't let alcohol control you like that ever again. Maybe one or two beers is fine but not daily. Alcohol was the reason my family broke apart. Don't let it destroy yours."

I looked back up at him and nodded.

He looked broken.

-

He ended up telling Chase all about  Ally and Calum, Luke and a little about him.

How Calum had left for tour, how Chase had forgotten him, how they were falling out, their wedding when he danced with her.

How Luke always stood up for Ally but failed, how Liz wouldn't believe the two kids and how everything went after that for him.

Chase felt suddenly connected to him.

The rest of the visit wasn't as awkward as it started out.

-

The goodbyes were sort of bearable and he was ready to get back.

Back home.

-

Mickey🥀: hey..

Chase🌟: 👋

Mickey🥀: where are you?

Chase🌟: on the plane watching Harry Potter ⚡️

Mickey🥀: of course you are 💛 so you're not close yet?

Chase🌟: let me ask

Chase called the attention of the flight attendant who was dressed way too tight but he didn't say anything and simply asked.

The flight attendant, on the other hand, did have her eye on Chase since he got on.

She tried to throw flirty remarks but it wasn't working.

She grabbed him and dragged him to the back of the plane.

He furrowed his eyebrows and once there, she tried throwing herself on him.

"Woah, what are you doing?!"

The redhead looked confused.

"I thought you- you're gay aren't you?"

"No." Chase shook his head.

"Okay then, maybe we can-"

"What the hell." He shrugged and kissed her back.

(This bitch 😂😂😂 I don't know what I'm doing.)

She ran her long finger nails on the back of his neck which made his skin crawl.

-

He got back from his 'bathroom' break and cleared his throat and sat back down and continued watching as Harry talked to his son.

(HAHAHAHA IM SORRY CHASE. HE LITERALLY JUST GOT A SPEECH FROM HIS DYING GRANDPA AND NOW HES FUCKING SOME RANDOM 24 YEAR OLD IM SAD 😂😂😂 hate me) (he was no virgin y'all)

-

Chase was now hugging his family and friends like nothing has happened and he even squeezed Mikayla extra tight, in which she responded in kissing him.

(🚨fUCkbOy aLErt🚨)

Once his family was out of view, he kissed passionately and savagely which surprised the younger girl.

"What are you doing?" She stuttered.

"Hmm?" He licked his lips and hummed.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah."

"Are you sure?"

He rolled his eyes.

"Since when do you care?" He smiled.

She was mad now.

"You know what, fuck you. I'm so confused. What do you want?!" She screamed.

"Oh sweetie, I want you to scream louder than that." He smirked.

She pushed his chest hard and left furiously.

"What happened?" Ally asked.

"She's on her period."

Ally nodded and left him alone.

Shit. What did I just do?
___________________________

Same Mikayla, I'm confused as hell.

I've wanted to do this for a long time now. Make him an arrogant asshole !!! He's changing dynamically and I'm sorry if you don't like it, I do.

Don't ask why.

I'm really sorry.

song: Fall - Justin Bieber