met this girl when i was three years old...

Mikayla's P.O.V

"C'mon Chase! Help me out!" I whined. He sighed. "Oh what?" He asked. "In the front or back? Do I look too desperate?" I asked him worriedly.

(In the front or back 😂😂😂😂😂😂 tf)

He rolled his eyes. "You hair looks better when it's pulled on the front." He told me. I nodded and I fixed my highlighted hair to the front.

"And is he really that hot?" He mumbled but I heard him. "Um... Yes?" I told him. He closed his locker door and looked at me.

"Okay. Are you coming over today?" He asked me, a little twinkle in his eyes. "Yea- Oh no never mind. I have singing classes today. I'm sorry." I told him honesty.

"Oh.... It's okay. I'll just work on my project with Lily. Thanks." He told me and swung his bag over his shoulder.

NO!

"Oh uh yeah. I'm sorry!" I called out but he had already left. God, what's his problem today?

A/N
Lilian Scarletson Carson
Played by:
Maggie Lindemann
Age: 16
(oops)

I sighed and nodded. I have been a bitch to him lately. All I ever talk about now is Aiden. Everything. I think he doesn't enjoy our hangouts anymore.....

He obviously doesn't...

I got to my class and Mrs. D glared at me. "Ms. Clifford. Late to class." She told me.

"By 5 minutes..." I mumbled.

~After Class, skipping to lunch too~

"Chase! Wait up!" I called for him. "Um..." I said awkwardly as he sat down next to the guys in his band and Aiden.

"Hey Mikayla." James smiled. "H-hi." I stuttered. "Aw. How cute." Aiden smirked. My face heated up. "I'll just go.... Over... Yeah." I quickly sped to my other group of friends.

"That was awkward." Hanna laughed. "Shut up." I told her, the heat not wanting to go down. "But hey, you got close to him." Spencer smirked.

"That's true." Emily laughed, making the others laugh with her. "It's not funny!" I said as it started getting really hot.

"You look like a tomato honey." Aria snorted. "Guys stop!" I buried my face in my hands. "Okay, okay." Spencer put her fork up in defense.

"We should call him over." Emily smirked. "I. Will. Kill. You. All." I muttered, through gritted teeth. "AI-"

I covered Hanna's mouth with a napkins over my hand. "Ewf staf." She muffled. I took it off and sighed. "Please stop." I told them weakly.

"Okay. This time for real." Aria put her hand on my shoulder.

"Are you sure you like Aiden though?" Emily asked. "Yeah. Why?" I asked.

"Because. To me, to us, it seems like it's actually Chasen." She told me.

"I d-don't like h-him." I stuttered. Spencer raised her eyebrow and scoffed. "C'mon. We can see right through your lies." She told me.

"He's like a brother to me." I told them as I took a sip of my water bottle. "That you will end up fucking." Hanna told me. I choked on my water and looked at her, eyes wide.

She smiled innocently. "I will not." I told her. "Mhm." Spencer looked down at her plate, a small smirk playing on her lips. "Ugh. You guys are the worst."

"You can't hate us for telling the truth." Emily told me. "It's just.... He's like my best friend. A brother. Always there for me." I told them.

"And I feel like I'm pissing him off by always talking about myself. We never do anything he wants. Always me. He's a real gentleman when it comes to girls. Very sweet, thoughtful, cute, adorable, talented and his smile-"

"I d-don't like h-him." Hanna mocked me, a smirk plastered over her pink lips. "Fuck off." I told them.

"So if you don't like him, can I have him?" Aria asked. "No. Hell no! I mean, don't you already-"

"No. Me and Jake broke up." She told me. "Oh..." We all said.

"Well.... I'll see you guys in Friday!" Emily waved and got up. We nodded and followed her actions and we all went our separate ways.

~AFTER SCHOOL~

"Bye Ch-"

I cut myself off once I saw him clearly ignore me and walk off. I sighed and saw the car coming, with my blonde (natural) haired dad.

"Hey dad." I said as I closed the door and sat next to him in the passengers seat. "Hi Mickey Mouse." He smiled. I rolled my eyes and faked a smile.

"Oh and hey dork." I looked back at Lauren. She rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out at me. I did the same back. "Girls." Dad looked at us through the rear mirror, warning tone.

"Basically, your mum is not feeling quite well. She's got a horrible headache." Dad sighed. We both nodded, knowing what mum could be capable when she gets a headache.

Dad took me to my classes and then soon picked me up once they were over.

Once we got home, I quickly said hi to my mum and rushed to my room. I got my phone out and went to my messages.

Me: CHASE PLS!

Chase😇: What is it??

Me: YOU TALKED TO ME!

Chase😇: Uh... Yeah?

Me: I apologize.

Chase😇: For what?

Me: Being a complete bitch to you.

Chase😇: You weren't. I was. So I should be apologizing. 😥

Me: No. You were being a 'bitch' because of me. It's so typical of me to talk about myself, I'm sorry.

Chase😇: Did you... Did you just?!

Me: ......... Maybe 😅

Chase😇: No. It's fine. And I did make it out of that town where nothing ever happens. 😆

Me: 😑

Chase😇: Is it too late to say sorry now?

Me: I. WILL. KILL. YOU.

Chase😇: You can try, but you'll have to try hard.

Me: But you're just a little bit out of my limit

Chase😇: We'll never be as young as we are now.

Me: My youth is yours?

Chase😇: TRIPPIN' ON SKIES SIPPIN' WATERFALLS

Me: Please stop.

Chase😇: You mean.... DON'T STOP!

Me: I am so DONE with you rn.

Chase😇: ARE YOU BREAKING UP WITH ME?!?!

Chase😇: Wow... Talk about heartbreak girl AF

Me: Please use that exit door and leave now. I am done 😂😂😂

Chase😇: Okay. BYERS!

Me: 😘 byeee
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I kinda liked that chapter >.<

Maybe because I wrote it listening to Midnight Memories and hearing Niall and Zayn's solo's made me cry.

QOTC: One or more albums you CAN'T ever stop listening to??

AOTC: 'Born To Die' by Lana Del Rey

'American Beauty/American Psycho' by FOB

'SGFG' by 5sos

'X' by Ed Sheeran

Byeeeeeee!

song: Strings - Shawn Mendes