let's be alone together

I kinda like her tbh :')

Lauren's P.O.V

"Lauren Clifford." The teacher called out. "Here." I raised my hand high. She smiled and kept calling attendance.

She then got to Jason. My face started to heat up and I looked down. But then....

"Connor Hemmings." My stomach erupted with butterflies. God how much I like him. I don't think my dad would approve or anything but it's just..... He's so perfect with his blonde hair, blue eyes and dimples.

As cliché as it sounds. "L, stop. You're staring." Hayden nudged my elbow. "Oh. Um..."

"It's okay." She giggled. "Ms. Hood, anything you'd like to share?" The teacher looked at us both. "Um noPe." She popped the 'p' out.

"Okay then." She finished attendance and then started the lesson. "Group work," She paused. Everyone looked at their friends. "I'm choosing the groups." Everyone groaned and their faces fell.

"Giselle, Connor, and Lauren.
Chris, Janette, Bentley....." And so on.

The thing is, I get along with everyone in this class.... Except for her. Giselle Caniff. Daughter of, you already guessed it anyways.

Taylor Caniff and Venice. The strawberry blonde shot me a glare. Oh how much she hates my guts. And Hayden's. We never did anything anything to her. EVER.

But like my mum said on my very first day of school, 'You won't get along with everyone.'

"I want this done in two weeks. Class is dismissed," and as on cue, the bell rang. "My house is fine." Connor suggested. "Yeah!" Me and Giselle said in unison.

I faked a smile and he nodded. "I'll text you my address later." He told Giselle. Once he left she turned on her heel and her green eyes looked directly at mine.

"Leave him alone. He is M-I-N-E." She told me. I nodded and walked away quickly. Some tears itched my eyes and I got a lump in my throat but I ignored the feeling.

(HALSEY AF! AND JB!)

I walked to my next class. Her annoying voice still in my head.

~AFTER SCHOOL~

"Dad! I need to go to Connor's house." I told him. "Why?" He asked, raising his eyebrow. "School work." I told him.

"Hmm. Okay." He smiled and shook his head. We got in the car and drove to his house. "Luke is there. I will ask him." He smirked.

"Yes dad." I rolled my eyes. He nodded and knocked on the front door, his hands on my shoulders, him being a little taller than me.

"Hey Mike, hi Lauren!" Luke opened the door. "So, this 'lil girl told me about school work, right?" My dad asked.

"Yeah. And another girl. Yeah. He's been- Um never mind. He's up in his room. And don't worry, nothing will happen to her." Luke told my dad.

"Nothing better happens Robert." My dad shot him a glare. Luke scoffed. "Nothing will." My dad nodded and left me. "BABEEEEE!" Luke yelled.

"Shut up. Ashley is sleeping Lucas." Melanie shushed him. "Oh right." Luke said and Melanie rolled her eyes. I giggled and Mel saw me.

"Hey sweetie. Con is up in his room. Go ahead." She told me. I gave her a hug and headed upstairs. I was about to knock on the white door when I stopped. I took a breath in and nodded.

I knocked confidently and a little while after I knocked, a tall figure holding clothes and other stuff, opened the door.

"Lauren, I'm sorry for the mess. I should've listened to my mum and cleaned." He rambled. "It's okay, I can help." I told him. "It's um kinda... Embarrassing." He admitted.

"It won't." He opened the door, revealing his blue walls, some band posters, a guitar on his kinda made bed. I giggled and walked over to the bed.

I set the guitar next to the bed and fixed it so it was neatly made and put the guitar back down. I ran my fingers on it and then saw another hand on the chords.

"I could teach you." He said shyly. I nodded almost instantly and he laughed. "Let's finish this and then when Giselle leaves we can... Um yeah. I could teach you." He told me awkwardly.

I nodded, both our faces completely red. We finished cleaning his room and then just in time, a knock was heard downstairs.

I rolled my eyes and sat on his bed. I got my phone out and decided to text Sophie while the stuff downstairs.

Me: AjhaHhwhsahaUwnHJSHSHHA

👑HayDen👑: WhAT?!?!

Me: CONNOR SAID HE'LL TEACH ME HOW TO PLAY THE GUITAR!

👑HayDen👑: 😑 you got me excited for nothing.

👑HayDen👑: You can just ask my brother.

Me: It's not the same and you SHOULD be excited!

👑HayDen👑: Okay yeah I am.

👑HayDen👑: !!!!!!

Me: Ugh but Giselle is coming

Me: 😷😷😷

👑HayDen👑: SHE'S THIRD- WHEELING LANNOR!

Me: 😂😍

Me: ttyl

👑HayDen👑: (;

I turned off my phone and saw both the a blonde and a strawberry blonde come in. Connor smiled at me but Giselle shot me a dirty look.

"I think we should get started." Connor cleared the awkwardness. "Yeah let's start." I nodded and we sat on his now clean carpeted floor.

*An hour*

We all turned our heads when we heard a small giggle at the door.

"Muuuuuum!" Connor groaned. "I just came to get you guys some snacks and juices." Mel came in and set them down on the bedside table.

"You could've knocked." He said. "I mean I could've, but why would I want to?" She laughed.

"If you guy need anything, I'm downstairs." She smiled sweetly at us. "Thank you Mrs. Hemmings." I smiled. "Melanie. When you say that, you make me feel old." She pouted.

"Okay." I laughed. She left and closed the door. "Wow your mum is awkward." Giselle said rolling her eyes. "No she's amazing actually." I laughed.

"She's embarrassing but she's the best." Connor laughed. "Sure." Giselle muttered, but I heard her.

*OKAY WE'RE DONE HERE*

We all walked downstairs and saw Giselle's dad, Taylor who shot the biggest glare at Luke and Connor. And now I think I know why, Taylor still hasn't got over what Luke said in the Rolling Stones interview.

Luke rolled his eyes and closed the door. "Whew. What a dick." He collapsed on the couch.

"LANGUAGE LUKE!" Mel yelled. Luke mocked her quietly. "My dad is stupid." Connor rolled his eyes as we got to his room.

I giggled. "Do you know my dad?" I asked him. "But your dad is cool!" He told me. "And an idiot." I told him as he got his guitar.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

TO BE CONTINUED

So.... 

QOTC: Put shuffle and then the first 5 songs:

AOTC: Money by 5sos

Mrs. All American by 5sos

18 by 1D

Oh Cecilia (Breaking My Heart) by The Vamps

Screen by TØP

Byeeeeee!

song: Alone Together - Fall Out Boy