but you just push me away...

Chase's P.O.V

"Chase. Give me the phone." My mum was standing in front of me, her hands on her hips as she demanded for my phone. "Fine." I huffed as I handed her my phone and stomped up to my room.

I saw my guitar and picked it up. My uncle Luke gave it to me when I turned 13 and I haven't let go since. I started strumming chords until there was a knock at the door. I got up and saw my dad. "Hey dad." I said as I opened the door to let him in.

"Your mum just lost her temper. Here. But don't tell her I gave it to you." He laughed and quickly ran out my room. I smiled and shook my head at my dad. He's the best. He's always saving me from mum and it's funny when they get in their 'fights'.

*Last Week*
"No Calum. Hayden can date any boy."

"What do you mean? She's still my princess and can't date yet."

"I never said that. I'm saying when she's older, she can date anybody."

"Um, I don't wanna date yet."

Mum sighed and laughed.

Dad put his fist up in victory making me laugh.

"What about Chase?"

"Meh. Not really. Pretty girls but ugly in the inside. Just haven't found the right one."

Mum pulled me close and smiled. But I knew there was a special girl in my heart.
*Ended*

I got my phone out and had a message from Mikayla. I quickly pressed it and read it.

Mickey💖: Hey Chase!

Me: Hey Mickey :-)

Mickey💖: So.... Sorry for bothering you but, you are friends with Aiden right?

Me: Yeah, why?

(Throwback!!! The guy from the hospital!!!)

Mickey💖: I don't know but I think I have a crush on him and I wanted to ask my best friend first. 😳😊

She just friend-zoned me.....

Me: Yeah. I mean if he wouldn't like you he'd be the dumbest person ever.😁

Mickey💖: Thank you Chasey!

Me: Anytime :-)

Mickey💖: No! Stop! :(

Me: :-(

Mickey💖: I'll text you later! 😘

Me: Yeah :-)

I sighed as I locked my phone. Mikayla had just friend- zoned me and asking me if my best friend likes her.... I felt totally betrayed... I feel so pathetic. My heart broke into a million pieces just thinking about it.

I grabbed my notebook... My song lyric notebook and started writing my feelings down.

I wanna go back.
Forget that it's over.
Paint it in black,
When you left me alone.

And I never knew,
She was sleeping next door with the kid I grew up with.

(Yeah I know he's sixteen and shit but I just had to...)

And I can't go back to her anymore.
No more.

Tell me you were happier with him but you want me to stay. And you tell me you needed time but you pushed me away.

And when you try to take me back, my heavy heart just breaks.
No it can't lift the weight.

Put you in the past,
Try to forget you 'cos it's over.
And every time you ask,
I pretend I'm okay....

I stopped there because I heard my door open. "Hey Chase!" Hayden came in and sat on my bed as she saw my notebook. "Hey, Hay ." I said as I hid it under my pillow. "What was that?" She asked me.

"Nothing." I told her quickly. "I just came to ask you if you wanna play football with me and dad?" She asked smiling. "Yeah sure." I smiled as I got up and took off my Snapback and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Let's go." I said as she smiled and we ran downstairs and saw dad smiling. "You finally came out of your cave." My dad laughed. "Whatever."

(Thanks to Hope for the correction. Soccer in America. I'm an American idiot😂)

(My parents always tell me the same thing every time I come out of my room lmao...)

We went outside and dad was a goalie and me and Hayden were in the same team trying to beat dad. "Dad, it's not fair. You're 31. I'm 14 and Chase is 16. It's not fair." Hayden stopped the ball with her foot before kicking. "It's 2 against one." Dad grinned.

Hayden nodded and shrugged as she kicked the ball. She was actually pretty good at it. At least better than me..... I'm basically momma's boy... And Hayden is daddy's girl...

I guess I do feel jealous at times... But I can't do anything....

Dad won 5 to 4. "Fine dad!" Hayden huffed as she walked back inside but dad picked her up. She giggled and dad spun her around as I walked over to mum who watching T.V.

"Hey mum." I let out a huge sigh as I sat next to her. "Hey Chase." She smiled as she swung an arm around me. "Is everything okay?" She asked me as she paused her movie.

"Yeah." I lied. "Chase." She told me. "Hmm?" I asked as I snapped back onto reality. "Tell me what's wrong, or I will personally take your phone again." She told me sternly.

"I don't know. I guess it was just a bad day I guess." I lied. Well halfly. She looked at me with sadness in her eyes. "Please Chase tell me." She begged. "I know I can trust you mum but..." I stopped.

"But?" She asked. "I don't know. So Mikayla asked me if I think my best friend likes her and.... Yeah...." I admitted, feeling weak. "Aww baby." She said as she hugged me tightly.

I felt like crying but blinked them all away. "Chase?" Dad came in. We quickly pulled away. "Is everything okay?" He asked me. "Yeah." I lied and got up and quickly went to the kitchen.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So yeah there's it is! Um getting a little excited over here.

OH AND SHOUTOUT TO wydhemmmo BC SHE WAS THE FIRST COMMENT AND ILY  for that 😂😂😍

QOTC: Favorite social media?

AOTC: I think Snapchat and IG.

Byeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

song: The Weight - Shawn Mendes