i'll break these walls that are in our way

QUEEEEEN PT.2

Melanie's P.O.V

I ran to the bathroom and again like this week, I threw up.

I wasn't pregnant, that's for sure. So I kinda got scared. But I quickly flushed the toilet and rinsed the disgusting taste.

"Babe?" A groggy voice knocked on the door. "Um... Coming!" I said back. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah." I opened the door and flattened his shirt out a bit and looked down at my feet and then up at him and faked a smile.

He smiled back at me and picked me up gently. He carried me back to our bed. I kissed his nose and tried to fall back to sleep, it was impossible.

I started getting horrible cramps, worse then normal cramps when you're on your period. I winced and tried not moving much because Luke was already sleeping again and I really did not want to wake him.

I held it in for a while but then couldn't. "Are you crying baby?" Luke asked as he yawned and looked at me. Didn't even notice I was. "N-no." I sniffled. "Are you okay?"

"Yes. I just need some water." I lied and he nodded and let go of me.

So kinda the next two weeks, it was me hiding my pain. I didn't know what was wrong with me. And then Luke stopped going along with the flow.

"Melanie, we gotta talk." He told me. "Yes?" I asked, scared. "Is everything alright with you?" He asked for.... The thousandth time. "Yes I'm okay!" I lied.

"No you're not."

"I'm fine Luke!" I told him, anger rising.

"YOU'RE NOT FUCKING OKAY! TELL ME!" He yelled at me. I suddenly got scared and flinched. He sighed and punched the bridge of his nose.

"I'm sorry. It just breaks my heart that you don't trust me enough to tell me what's wrong with you. I wanna help. I wanna be here for you." He told me, his eyes twinkling.

"It's not that I don't trust you...."

"So what is it?"

"I-I don't even know what's wrong with myself!" I cried. "What do you mean?" He asked me as he wiped some tears away.

"I don't know! I've just had terrible cramps and I've been throwing up and I guess you can call it fever I've been having." I told him, bawling my eyes out in his shirt as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"We've gotta get you to a hospital now." He told me. "This happened to Ash, didn't end well." He told me as we both got up and he grabbed the keys and called Connor and he came downstairs with Ashley in his arms.

"Get in the car." He told him and looked over at me. "What is-"

"Melanie, just get in the car." He told me. I did as he told me and we got to the hospital.

"Dad I don't wanna be a bother for anything but.... Why are we here?"

"Your mum."

"Oh gee thanks for the explanation." Connor said and Luke parked the car and hurried us inside. The cramps weren't helping the situation at all. Seeing Luke stressed was the thing I didn't want to happen.

-

I started sobbing and the doctor gave us a sympathetic smile. "You need it baby." Luke rubbed my back. "Surgery?!" I almost yelled.

Turns out, my appendix burst and I had to get surgery.

"Shh it's gonna be okay." He calmed me down. I finally gave in and he kissed me gently.

"Everything will be okay." He told me. I bit my lip and nodded. "O-okay." I told him.

When it was over, I got a few visits. My friends, Luke's family and mostly everyone I knew. The word spread fast and #ItllbeokayMel was trending on Twitter. Crazy.

I got lots of kisses from Luke. He kept whispering sweet things in my ears, repeating you'll be okay multiple times.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Okay....

HI GUYS!

So I'm gonna give credit to HemmingsLukeKitten__ because she helped me with the idea. I needed so much help. Thanks!!!!

But I messed up your great idea.... :(

But......... I CAN'T WAIT FOR TODAY,!$.?.8:!73!7!7:8!/8!/ 😊 last update until I get back from my 'lil vacation which will be on Thursday.

QOTC: Favorite 1D songs???

AOTC: Taken
Tell Me A Lie
Everything About You
18
Stockholm Syndrome
Diana
Half A Heart
Back For You
They Don't Know About Us
Olivia

Byeeeee!

song: This Is What It Takes - Shawn Mendes