i'll put my future in you

Okay then.... ⚰💐😊💀

👻's P.O.V

"Chasen!" Ally called out as she placed her phone down. "I'll call you later, yeah?" He asked Mikayla. "If you make it." She laughed. "What does that mean, huh?" Chase asked confused.

"Nothing. Good luck." And she hung up.

What the hell does that mean?

He thought. He shrugged it off and went downstairs to find Ally on her phone again. "Hello?" Chase waved his hand in front of her face.

"I want-"

"Oh." He caught up on what Mikayla was trying to tell him. "'Oh' what?" Ally raised an eyebrow.

"Go on." He tapped his foot lightly. "I'm hungry. I want pickles-"

"You don't like pickles though?" Chase got confused. "Who said that?!" Ally asked. "You." Chase shrugged. "I also want some French fries along with a strawberry milkshake."

"Wow mum. How can you-"

"We're hungry Chase. So it's not just me." Ally laughed. "I know, I know." Chase chanted.

He got the car keys and was about to leave when Ally called out again, "Thank you Chase. I love you baby." Ally smiled. "I love you too." He smiled back and left.

-

"Mum! Dad! I think I got it!" Connor ran in excitedly to the living room. Luke and Melanie looked up from Ashley to find Connor carrying his guitar and a bright smile.

"What'd you get buddy?" Luke asked as Melanie took Ashley from Luke and smiled. "I think I got that song you wanted me to learn!" He was really excited by this.

"Let's hear it Con." Melanie smiled, excited to hear Connor's progress.

"Okay." He breathed in and then placed his fingers on the strings. Luke had him try to play 'A Drop In The Ocean'.

Luke found a little bit of mistakes but not many and stared in awe. Melanie leaned on his shoulder and you could hear Ashley let out a small giggle. Connor smiled once he heard it and continued playing.

There were more giggles and smiles once he finished. (Btw, Ashley is almost two :)

"That was great Connor!" Luke clapped and Connor stood up and blushed. All he ever wanted was to impress his dad. He loved getting compliments from his parents, it was his goal to make them proud and he felt accomplished.

-

"Lauren! Tell me! I'm your older sister! You should trust me!" Mikayla and Lauren were trying to bond together, so far, they were going great.

"And you should trust me! Tell me your crush Mikayla Bridgette Clifford." Lauren smirked as Mikayla was painting the last layer on her ring finger.

She fake gasped but then smiled. "I don't trust you. Tell me first. C'mon. I'm fifteen, do you think I still play those games?" She asked as she began painting the pinky.

"Maybe." Lauren carried out the 'e'. Mikayla scoffed. "God no." She laughed. "You're just gonna laugh at me..." Lauren said quietly.

"I like Chase-"

"Mikayla!" Lauren gasped and stared wide-eyed. "Chase's friend?" She lied. "Oh." She said disappointed. "Which one?"

"You figure that out." Mikayla shrugged. "That's not fair!" Lauren whined as she blew on her nails to dry them.

Mikayla shrugged again and then nudged her. "So... Who do you have your eyes on?" She asked, a smirk growing on her lips.

"Ugh fine." Lauren rolled her eyes. "I like Connor." She sighed. "Wow... AWWW! Lauren has a crush!" Mikayla carried out the 'u'. "Shut up!" Lauren whined.

"I won't tell him or anyone." Mikayla promised. "Who would you tell?" Lauren laughed. "Are you saying I have no-"

"Basically."

-

Where am I supposed to find French fries and a strawberry milkshake?! I can't get McDonald's... Mum doesn't like their food. So where? Cook Out?! YES! No?

Chase called his dad.

"Dad! I need your help."

"What is it Chase?!" Calum asked worriedly at Chase's tone.

"Where am I supposed to find milkshakes and French fries?" He asked.

"Anywhere?" Calum asked confused.

"Do you know mum's favorite?" Chase asked, he had the urge to bite his nails.

"Oh." Calum laughed. "She doesn't care, she just wants food. Don't panic, that's the number one rule. If you do, everything goes wrong. I'm telling you from experience." He said seriously.

"Okay thanks." Chase thanked his dad and hung up.

-

"So guys, Connor is following after my steps. What'd ya think?" Luke flipped the camera so they saw Connor who quickly stopped once he caught up on what his dad was doing.

"Dad!" He groaned, a blush spreading on his cheeks. "I know. He's the new Hemmo1996." Melanie laughed at Luke's words.

"True, true." She agreed. "Not you too!" Connor still had a pink shade on his cheeks.

-

Chase had the French fries and milkshake, he was now wandering around the store trying to find pickles.

As he turned the corner, he saw the least expected person.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

TO BE CONTINUED

Cliffordhanger Lolz.

Not really.

Also, I know this chapter is just here and then there and over there but I like stories like that for some reason.... ? :)

QOTC: Is Larzaylea over or not?! I'm so confused :(

I really think Arz was/is a cover up for Cake. I'm.... I'm just... That's the only thing that's important to me now, not even 5sos in general, but Cake.

Something has happened to me. And I'm fading away from 5sos? ... Is it because Summer is over?? Maybe.

That's it.

LETSALLGOTOKFCNOW
:) 💗

song: Small Bump - Ed Sheeran