Mom?

When I first left Charming, I was 18. I'm 25 now. I've been spending my years going to different Colleges and Universities in Europe and the US. But for the past year I've been working with the Irish charter. Helping my original club, SAMCRO, from this end. They don't know that though. I used my nickname and kept my mouth shut. It's amazing how easy it is to build a new identity for yourself. Only one person knows who I actually am and that's one of my dad's ol'ladys. Maureen. She took me in and helped me get to VP in the Belfast charter over here.

For the past few months one thing has been on my mind. My brother. Jackson Teller. The world has got out that the Prince of SAMCRO is having a son. I'm starting to wonder if I should go home. After all I've spent enough time to myself gathering a life for myself. I always promised that I would go back. And I think now is that time.

I walked down the stairs into Maureen's small shop and hovered in the doorway. When Maureen glanced over, it was like she could see right through me.

"You okay pet? You look like you av bad news" Maureen asked.

"Maureen. There's been a lot of talk about Jax and my family. They say he's having a kid. My nephew. I left to give myself time to understand myself and what my Da wanted for me. I think it's time I left" I said with my head facing the floor.

"Of course dear. It's time to get you home. Just keep in touch ay?" She spoke with a thick Irish accent that I have come to adore. Out of everywhere that I have been Ireland is ranked No.1.

"I've already put my transfer into motion with the Prez. He said its fine too" I smiled and took Maureen into a hug. I'm not much of a hugger, but this women has made me so welcome and took me in as one of her own.

"Make sure you say bye to Trini" Maureen spoke stearnly. Trini or Trinity. Is her Daughter, she 21 and we have gotten so close. When I first got here I thought her looking like me was just a spooky coincidence, but it turns out it wasn't.

I nodded and went upstairs to pack my things and have a prospect go a ship my bike over to Charming.

I picked up my phone and dial the all familiar number of my families garage. It's probably an awful time to call.

"Hello. Gemma speaking. How can I help?" My breath hitched in my throat. Its been seven years since I heard my Ma's voice.

"Mom? I'm coming home"