"Well, I felt something special when I met you, and I was intrigued by you. But you have your mate I don't stand a chance of getting between that" he says his voice cracking.

My sympathy goes out to him, I knew he was right that the love Jasper and I share can overcome anything, I reach my hand out for his and hold his hand tightly.

"You're still and will forever be an amazing friend" I smile and lean over to kiss his cheek.

His cheeks redden and he smiles pulling me in for a hug.

"That's not why I wanted to come to find you though, I--"

There's a shuffle in the doorway and someone rushes in.

A gasp, "Rose" Jasper says rushing towards me.

Pulling me into an embrace, letting go of Dorian's hand, I wrap my arms tightly around Jasper. Feeling safe and secure I pull his face towards mine, our lips come, moving slowly against each other, as his hands travel up my back one getting tangled into my hair. His hand on my back pushes my body impossibly closer to him.

We break away and Jasper whispers, "I've missed you."

"I missed you more" I smile kissing his neck.

He smirks and kisses down my neck to the mark he had given me that night we first met. Sparks ignite from the mark and I cover my mouth giggling.

"Okay, lovebirds before you mate in my house" Dorian chuckles sadly behind us trying his best to push us out. His hand lightly brushes against my body and Jasper growls picking me up and carrying me bridal style.

I slap his chest, "oh stop it you big baby" Jasper's dark brown eyes look at mine and I see the kindness in them.

"I need you home. Now!" He grumbles and stuffs his face into my neck.

"I know, we're going but we need to be nice. They are our neighbors" I smile and shove Dorian's arm.

Jasper doesn't say another word but glares at Dorian's back as he leads us out. Avery and Emery are waiting as we emerge sunlight blinding me.

"It's light out eh?" Jasper says.

"I can't see" I whimper. He chuckles and kisses the back of my head.

Emery smiles and pats my head since Jasper is holding me I can't exactly hug anyone.

My mother stands next to who I'm guessing is her mate, the vampire king.

He smiles kindly towards me and Jasper, while my mother winks knowingly towards Jasper and me.

I roll my eyes and smile to myself, I knew I would have to finish the mating process soon since Jasper was eager for me to become all his and him mine. I was nervous about being so intimate with him though about what he would think of me.

Dorian stands next to my mom then followed by Liz, Mordecai, and Morgan who shoots me the stink eye.

Jasper walks over to Dimitri, he holds out his free hand, "Are we at peace now? Can you be an ally we can count on if ever needed?" Jasper asks.

Dimitri looks warmly down at my mom and the rest of his family then smiles as much as a vampire is able to and holds out his hands shaking Jasper's.

"And I hope that is the same if we ever need you" Dimitri states and Jasper nods.

I wave goodbye to everyone and we leave down the driveway towards our home in the forest.

Jasper growls as a car that was parked at the end of the driveway speeds off down into town.

"Who was that?" I ask.

"A man from your father's group. Spying" Jasper says.

I go silent as I take in this information. If my dad knew my mom was alive and well living with Dimitri in that house then they as well as we were going to be in danger and the war between supernatural and humans was closer than we thought.

-A/N-

Another early update! Damn I'm on a role!

Sooo Jose is reunited! Yay! Also our book is almost compete guys. 😫

So yeah the humans are getting ready... I guess we'll see what happens next...

Love you  all for the amazeballs support!!

Vote and Comment?

-TJ