"It's been nine whole months and I want the both of you to come out already. Please!"

"Oh!" Queen Genevieve gasped as she felt a sudden kick.

"Was that a Yes?" Elina laughed.

"Alright, let's go meet your father in the throne room. The Royal family of Avrael will be here soon."

Two armed soldiers opened the doors to the throne room as the High Queen and Princess entered

King Trystan Dragna stood with another noble man and a boy, who looked a few years older than the youngest Dragna.

Queen Genevieve and Princess Elina made a graceful curtsy.

"Your Highness. Prince Derek. Welcome to Corona." Queen Genevieve said with a warm smile.

"Thank you, Your Highness. It's a pleasure to be here."

King Darrell of Avrael and his elder son, Prince Derek bowed respectfully.

"Where is Queen Matilda? And the little one?" Queen Genevieve asked curiously looking around.

"Mother and little brother will be here soon. Their carriage lost one of its wheels and is being fixed as we speak. We didn't want to delay our presence any further so, Father and I reached here first. The guards are with them." Prince Derek explained.

King Trystan placed an arm around his wife's shoulders.

"Genevieve dear, why don't you take a seat? We don't want you to stress yourself too much."

The Queen smiled and squeezed his hand gently.

"I'm perfectly fine. A little exercise wouldn't hurt."

"When are the youngest Dragnas being introduced to this world?" King Darrell laughed, lightly slapping a hand on King Trystan's back.

King Trystan's face turned slightly pink. He fidgeted with his sword sheath mumbling something under his breath.

"We are hoping it's soon after the Winter Festival." He replied, glancing at Queen Genevieve.

As the elders chatted on, Prince Derek approached Princess Elina. She looked up at him in surprise.

"Long time no see, Princess. You've grown a lot since the last time we saw each other." Prince Derek greeted Princess Elina with a friendly smile.

The Princess politely smiled and said her "thank you's". She was barely two years old when King Darrell and his family had first visited them and had no proper memories of the Prince. But apparently he remembered her well enough.

It was nearing seven bells and yet, there wasn't a sign of Queen Matilda or the youngest prince of Avrael.

"Let us wait for them in the Dining Hall. We don't want to keep the children hungry." King Trystan after a while.

Princess Elina held onto her mother's hand as they made their way to eat. Elina looked out through the open windows as they walked in the corridors.

It was a calm night. Not too much wind. The sea breeze felt too nice on her cheeks. She saw a few stable dragons coming back from their daily chores with their riders.

'It is too silent.' She thought as they entered the Dining room. A swoosh of sea breeze tickled her ears.'Too silent.'

Seven Bells and Thirty Chimes later, all hell broke loose.