Chapter 67

Nick's POV
We work on settling into a routine when we bring Katherine back home a few days later and just like with Jack anytime Katherine wakes up I get up with Mal. That night I walk in the nursery then sit in the floor and look up at Mal while she's nursing Katherine "I've been thinking the house is starting to get full we have the four of us the three dogs I think we need to find somewhere bigger we need more space for her to have her room, Jack's room, a play room what do you think?" She takes a deep breath then looks over at me. "You're right we do need a little more space but we can't have her out yet so house hunting has to wait a little while." I nod she did have a point it wouldn't hurt to wait, once Katherine is done nursing I take her then burp her, change her and rock her back to sleep. I lay her in the crib then Mal and I go back to bed she falls asleep almost instantly I look around the room I was going to miss living here I had a lot of memories in this house but I knew I wouldn't forget it plus we could always make new memories together.

Mallory's POV
The six weeks pass and we can take Katherine out, after breakfast we put her and Jack in the car and start looking for a house Nick had met with the realtor so he knew what we were looking for. The first house we go to Nick walks through with Jack and I walk through with Katherine trying to picture how I would arrange everything but I don't like the house I tell Nick then we go to a different house. The second house we look at is in an upscale neighborhood it was a chateaux style house with a fountain in the driveway Nick and I both dislike this one we thought it was too big and I thought it was too showy we go to a few more houses but none of them catch my eye. We decide to look at one more house before we go home it was outside of Nashville in Franklin but we would still be close which is what we both wanted we leave them go with the realtor to look at the last house.

Nick's POV
The last house we go to is a white two story with pillars and a wraparound porch Mal looks at the house and I can see her eyes sparkle. We walk inside the house and as we go through the rooms I can tell by the way she's looking around she's visualizing where to put our furniture I like the house but I don't say anything that might influence her opinion we walk outside and look at the large backyard that ended with trees. She turns around then looks at the house and I look at her "what do you think of the house?" She looks at me and smiles "I love it I think it's perfect." This was the first house that made her smile like that I knew it was right for us. I wrap my arms around her waist then kiss her she kisses back and wraps her arms around my neck I look down at her "I'll go talk to the realtor and let him know we will take the house." She stays outside to watch Jack and I go talk with the realtor this was our new home.

Mallory's POV After Nick has his talk with the realtor it takes a few days for the paperwork and everything to be done then over the next week the fun part of getting the new house begins

Mallory's POV
After Nick has his talk with the realtor it takes a few days for the paperwork and everything to be done then over the next week the fun part of getting the new house begins. With the help of a babysitter to keep an eye on Jack and Katherine while Nick and I pack all of our stuff into boxes, it brought back memories of the day I met Nick when I helped him move into this house I was going to miss living here but I was happy that we would still be close to Nashville not even thirty minutes away. It takes several weeks and a lot of boxes and several trips with movers but we finally get everything furniture included moved in and set up where I want everything to go I loved how it turned out it was going to be home. I lo around at our new home and let our w contented sigh it would take some getting used to but I knew we would get used to it.

Nick's POV
After Jack and Katherine are asleep I look up when Mal walks in the room she walks over and gets in the bed I roll over and get on top of her then kiss her she kisses back and wraps her arms around my neck. I kiss down her neck then push up her tank top and trace the lingering stretch marks on her stomach with my fingers she sits up then pulls off her shirt and throws it in the floor I start kissing down her neck then she runs her fingertips up and down my arms I look down at her and take in how beautiful she is I couldn't believe that I had married someone like her. I run my hands down her waist then grab her shorts and pull them off she looks up at me and I feel her hand slide into my boxers she wraps her hands around my member causing it to get even harder I tilt my head back and let out a moan I bite down on my lip when her thumb brushes against the tip. "I need you." She nods then pulls her hand away I rip off the black lacy panties she's wearing then I take off my boxers and slide into her she digs her nails into my shoulders as I start to speed up. When I moved to Nashville I wasn't looking for love or a relationship at all then I met Mal the girl across the street I fell in love with she had supported me through everything that I did and she had been there for me when I needed her still couldn't believe that she was my wife. She had given me a beautiful daughter and a healthy son I wouldn't want this with anyone else I looked forward to the future and watching my children grow up I was ready to spend the rest of my life with Mal.

Mallory's POV
I look over at Nick while he's sleeping and I smile to myself I couldn't believe that we made it here things haven't always been easy between us and there was one time where I didn't think we could make it at all. I didn't plan on falling for him when he moved in but I was glad that I had, With Nick I had traveled to places I always dreamed of going and the Backstreet Boys were my first concert I couldn't believe that I had someone as amazing as him in my life. We had been married for close to two years now and we had two children, Jack was going to look like Nick when he got older which is what I hopes for and Katherine had dark and green eyes my daughter would look like me. I had married Nick Carter, I had everything that I wanted I look over at Nick again I was happy that I fell in love with The Backstreet Boy Next Door.

Author's NoteThank you to everyone who has read, voted, and commented on this story I'm so glad that it's gotten the response it has I was a little nervous about this story since it was my very first Nick Carter story

Author's Note
Thank you to everyone who has read, voted, and commented on this story I'm so glad that it's gotten the response it has I was a little nervous about this story since it was my very first Nick Carter story.  StaceyCarpenter7 thank you for all the help you gave me with this when I wasn't sure on what I should do next. 

Also there's going to be a sequel to this story!!!!