Chapter 18

Nick's POV

When Mallory comes in a little later she walks over and sits down I jump off the stage then walk over and sit down next to her she looks over at me and holds my hand. "How did it go with the girls today?" She takes a deep breath "It went good they were really nice they're all really pretty too." She might think that but even when they were here earlier I only saw her I thought she was beautiful no matter how she looked or what she was wearing I lift up her face to where she is looking at me. "You are beautiful Mal you have nothing to worry about give it a little more time and you will be friends you will be just as comfortable with them as you are with the guys." She looks at me and smiles "Thank you Nick." "You're welcome." I stand up to go back on the stage she stands up and I look at her then kiss her and wrap my arms around her waist she kisses back then wraps her arms around my neck. I look down at her "I better get back to practicing." She nods "Have a good time." I laugh "Thanks for the support Mal." "You're welcome." I go back and join the others.

Howie's POV

When practice is over for the day we all stand in a group I look over at Mallory and walk over to her she looks up at me and smiles when I reach her. "Hey Howie." "Hi Mal how are you?" "I'm good." I look at her "Leigh said she enjoyed meeting you today." Mal bites her lip then looks over at me "I enjoyed meeting her too she's really nice." The rest of the guys walk over to us and Nick wraps his arms around her waist then he looks at me "Trying to steal my girl?" I laugh and roll my eyes then give him a shove "That's been my plan the whole time." Mallory laughs at my joke then we all leave and go our separate ways I start thinking that Mallory was good for Nick and you could tell the two of them liked each other more than they let on so it was good to hear they were an official couple. Leigh told me all of the girls liked Mal she was down to earth, funny, smart and they mentioned she was shy but they all agreed that she was perfect for Nick and that the story of how they met was really cute.

Mallory's POV

When Nick and I get home the two of us stretch out on the couch he wraps his arms around me and I start running my fingers through his hair he sighs then lays his head against my chest. I enjoyed these moments where it was just the two of us I had really gotten used to them and to be honest I kind of dreaded the tour starting I couldn't tell Nick though because he had been doing this for a really long time so I didn't want him to feel bad and I didn't want to sound selfish because this was really important to him for now he was my Nick and I wasn't having to share him with anyone. "What do you want to do tonight?" He makes a humming noise "Pizza and a movie?" That sounded great to me I look down at him "I love that idea what are we watching?" he shrugs "You pick the movie I'll just stay here." I laugh then kiss him and wrap my arms around his neck he kisses back then pushes me down on the couch the move and pizza would have to wait until later.

Nick's POV

It was my first easy night since I had got here we were just going to take it easy and have movie night to me that sounded perfect I was glad I had a girl like Mal who was happy to stay in instead of going out all the time. The pizza arrives and I sit on the table I look up when I see Mallory slide across the floor in one of my shirts and a pair of socks I laugh when she walks over to me I look down at her and kiss her head and she wraps her arms around me "Having fun?" She looks at me and nods. "I love being here with you, meeting your friends and seeing this part of you has been great." I was happy that she was enjoying herself I wanted her to have a good time while she was here I didn't want her to have any regrets about anything I couldn't wait for her to see what it was like when we had a tour so she could see all the places that we travel to. We grab some pizza then go in the living room and start watching movies.