Chapter 54

Nick's POV

I wake up late that night because I think I hear Jack in the nursery I walk in and see him sleeping in his crib I turn and walk out of the nursery. As I'm walking back to the bedroom I see a glow coming from the living room I walk in and see Mallory laying on the couch my eyes go to the TV and I see that she's watching Fifty Shades of Grey I take a deep breath then walk over to her and notice she's wearing a black nightgown that molded perfectly to her now curvy body and large heavy breasts. She was beautiful and my eyes couldn't leave her curves I feel dumb for thinking things would be different clearly they weren't because I wanted her right now I look at her. "You're up late." When she speaks, I can tell that she's upset "You don't want me anymore." I was shocked to hear that I never wanted to hurt her again I didn't mean to reject her I had been scared of what things would be like after the baby. My eyes go back to the screen and see the girl tied to a large bed then I look back at Mallory. "Is that what you want?" She shakes her head and relief goes through me I didn't know if I could be Christian Grey but I did know I could make up for rejecting her. I turn off the TV the push her back on the couch and get on top of her then kiss her she kisses back and wraps her arms around my neck I moan when she bites down on my bottom lip I start kissing down her neck and get familiar with her body again. I pull down the straps of her gown then look down at her large round breasts I put one in my mouth then start sucking on it which causes her to gasp at the contact of my tongue. "Nick I'm." then I figure out what she was talking about she was warning me about the milk. It doesn't stop me I just continue even when I taste it. She pulls my shorts down and I pull off her gown getting a look at her body for the first time in almost in months and it still drove me crazy I push her legs apart then slowly enter her and I feel her wetness cover my hard member she felt amazing I didn't realize how much I had missed her but I was going to make up for all the lost time. I start slow at first then when she tightens her grip around my waist pulling me deeper inside I speed up and add more force. She digs her nails into my shoulders "Nick." Tonight, was just the start of me making it up to her.

Mallory's POV

I yawn then roll over and move closer to Nick he wraps his arms around me then pulls me closer I open my eyes then look up at him and he was still asleep. I run my fingers through his hair then start thinking about last night I couldn't remember when we came into the bedroom somewhere after the third or fourth time I think might have been later than that Nick wakes up then looks at me with a smile on his face. "Morning." "Good morning Nick." He kisses me then wraps his arms around my waist I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck a few seconds later a cry comes from the nursery I grab one of Nick's shirts then put on a pair of shorts Jack was awake and probably hungry since he slept all through the night I leave the room then walk down the hall to the nursery. I was glad that things were okay and back to normal between me and Nick again clearly we still wanted each other and the heat was still there.

Nick's POV

After Mal leaves the bedroom to go to Jack in the nursery I go to the kitchen and start making breakfast for the two of us. I felt incredibly happy this morning I had been so foolish to think that our love making would change or that we wouldn't want each other anymore clearly we did and last night showed me that the heat was still there between us I was glad nothing had changed. I hated that I had hurt Mal I never wanted to make her feel rejected after having Jack instead of brushing her off I should have just told her my feelings and what I was thinking at the same time it was something I had learned something from this experience. In the future if we ever had anymore and hopefully we would I would tell her my feelings but next time I would know what to expect after the next one I would never make her feel rejected or unwanted ever again.

Mallory's POV

I walk in the kitchen with Jack in my arms and I'm surprised to see that Nick had made breakfast he hadn't done that in a while and we had spent the last few weeks in silence. He sits the plates on the table then walks over to me "Good morning beautiful." He wraps his arms around my waist then kisses me I kiss back and put one hand on the back of his neck. Things were normal again and that made me feel a lot better about myself Nick still wanted me he looks down at me "You have breakfast and I will take our little man how does that sound little buddy?" I look down and laugh when I see that Jack isn't interested in Nick. Nick takes him then we sit down and start eating I could handle every morning being like this one sitting and spending time with my two favorite guys was a great way to start the day. After we eat Nick leaves to go do a few things and I spend some quality mommy time with Jack.

Nick's POV

It's late in the afternoon when I get back home I walk inside then look around Nacho was asleep, Mac and Stella were eating I didn't see Mal or Jack anywhere. I walk upstairs to our room step inside then see Mallory sleeping with Jack napping next to her I smile to myself this gave new meaning to sleep when baby sleeps I walk over then get in on the other side of the bed next Jack and watch their chest rise and fall as they sleep. I was happy, this is what I had been sleeping in my life now all I wanted was to be a husband and a father I was ready for this part of my life and I couldn't wait to see how many more children we would have together I would be happy no matter how many. I'm brought out of my thoughts when Mallory yawns she opens her eyes and looks at me then I notice she's giving me a weird look. "What did you do to your hair?" I laugh at her reaction guess she wasn't a fan of my new haircut.