Chapter 10

Nick's POV

Tonight was my second date with Mal I hope that it went well my plan for the date was her coming over here and I would cook dinner then after dinner we would watch movies. I kept my house pretty clean but for tonight it was clean and I double checked to make sure I look over at Nacho who's watching me from the couch with his head tilted to one side. "What I wanted the house to look nice okay?" He jumps off the couch then goes into the kitchen and I hear him start eating I sigh then run my hands through my hair and look to see what time it is five Mal wasn't coming until seven. I walk in the kitchen and start getting everything ready for dinner a little later once I start cooking everything I look at the clock I had twenty minutes left I go to my room shower and change into something that looked good but was still okay for a date I walk out of the room and make it back to the living room and hear her knocking. This was it I walk over to the door and open it Mal smiles when she sees me "Hey Nick." "Hi Mal." "Come on in she walks in and I shut the door.

" "Come on in she walks in and I shut the door

Mallory's POV

I stand in the kitchen propped against the walk while Nick sets the table he looks up at me "You can sit down." I walk over and Nick and I bump into each other. He looks down at me and I look up at him his hand slowly goes down to my hip "I'm sorry." "No problem." We step away from each other then we sit down and start eating the more time I spent with Nick the more he surprised me he was a great cook Nick was a man of many trades. He could sing, dance, cook what couldn't he do during dinner we sit and talk Nick ask me questions saying he wanted to know more about me and that it was his turn to listen. I tell him what he wants to know things about me, my hobbies, places I wanted to go things I want to see and what my goals are. We finish dinner then Nick starts the dishes I walk into the kitchen and start helping he backs me into the counter and runs his hands down my arms and looks at me "Do you think you will have kids one day?" I had thought about it before. "I would like the whole thing you know getting married, having kids, a nice house here in Nashville." Nick nods "Let's go start those movies." I nod then follow him into the living room.

Nick's POV

I had been fighting the temptation to touch her since she came in the door and I had been losing my hand brushes up against hers. We end up holding hands as the movie continues and we keep moving closer together tonight had been a lot of fun I loved spending time with her and I had gotten to know a lot more about here there was so much that I didn't know and what I learned had surprised me. She wanted to travel and see the world I had been a lot of places but I would like to share that with her the first time in a different country is an amazing experience she moves closer to me until she's brushing up against me I know that we have already done a lot but I wanted to take this slow and not rush it. I slowly put my arm around her and she lays her head on my shoulder I smile then lean over and kiss her head she sits up and I feel her kiss the side of my neck I wanted more but I knew that it shouldn't happen again tonight. I look down at her then kiss her she kisses back then pull apart and go back to watching the movie.

Mallory's POV

I stay at Nick's house and watch three movies I pull out my phone to check what time it was two in the morning I look over at Nick. "It's late I better go back home." Nick stands up at the same time I do and he looks down at me "I will walk you home." I was surprised that he offered since I just had to walk across the street but it was nice anyway. I nod then we walk outside and Nick holds my hand as we start walking across the street to my house it was a short walk and we didn't have to say anything to each other the silence was actually kind of nice we stop when we get on my porch and he looks down at me. I had a lot of fun with him and I really hoped we were going somewhere because my feelings for him were getting stronger and I hope that I didn't end up regretting any of this with Nick he smiles and wraps his arms around my waist. I look up at him and wrap my arms around his neck "Tonight was great Mal I really enjoyed it." "I had a great time with you too Nick." He kisses me and I kiss back Nick leaves then I go inside and shut the door then lean back against it with a smile on my face.