Chapter 31

Howie's POV

We had been home for a few days I loved being back home I had my bed I was in my house and not in some hotel plus I was back to being home with Leigh again it was nice I did miss getting to see all of the guys it was good to be back with them again. I glance over at my phone when it starts ringing I pick it up and see that it's Nick calling wonder what he wants I answer "Hey Nick what's up?" "Hey Howie I wanted to talk to you about something." Now I was really worried I hoped nothing bad happened. "Okay what's on your mind?" "I'm thinking about making this movie it's a cowboy versus zombies type thing and I want you to be a part of it." It sounded a little strange to me definitely something that Nick would come up with but it did sound kind of interesting too. "It sounds like a great idea Nick." "Great you don't have to say yes now I'll send you a script then give me your answer." He hangs up this would be an interesting project that's for sure but I knew that Nick could pull it off I'd wait until he sent the script though before I made up my mind.

Nick's POV

I had been thinking about doing this I thought it was something really creative I wasn't expecting it to be big and get an Oscar but I really wanted to have fun with this. I had pictured it in my head the way I wanted it to be, the location and I had a good idea for the characters I know I had just written the story but I was going to have a huge say on everything so far based on the cast it was boy bands coming together I liked it and I was really excited about hearing back from everyone if they would agree to be a part of this. There was one person I wanted to talk to about this and that was Mal there was a few things I wanted to talk to her about I knew you couldn't make a movie overnight so I would be gone for a little while and I wanted Mallory to go with me I wanted her to support me through this like she did with the tour hopefully she would say yes to going with me whenever this project got started. I take a deep breath then walk out of my house.

Mallory's POV

I look up when Nick walks in he looked determined and I wondered what was going on with him. "What's going on Nick?" He takes a deep breath then looks at me "I've been working on this project I've been writing and it's going to be turned into a movie I'm not sure when we will start filming or where but I would like for you to go with me?" I would have to think about it but I did want to hear more about Nick's idea. "Tell me more about it." He sits down "It's a cowboy against zombies thing after the breakout happens." I sounded like a great idea this was a fantastic opportunity for Nick I was really happy for him. "I love zombies and the walking dead I can't wait to see how this turns out for you it will be a lot of fun." He smiles then kisses me I kiss back then he looks down at me "Will you go with me?" I nod "Great I have one more question for you." "Okay?" He looks at me and I can tell he's really nervous now. "Will you move in with me?" I wasn't expecting that question and I didn't know what to say.

Nick's POV

I stand there and wait for her to answer she looked really surprised maybe I should have waited until later on to ask her this maybe it was too soon in this relationship to ask her to move in with me. She looks up at me "I'll move in with you on one condition." I nod I was open to talking about this I'd even be willing to buy whatever she needed. "Name it?" "Since I helped you when you moved in you're going to help me pack all of my stuff and move in your house." I laugh I could live with that she was right I did owe her one since she helped when I moved here. "Sounds good to me we can go pick up some boxes in the morning then get started." She nods then wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me I kiss back and wrap my arms around her waist. I was happy and excited about this it was a really big step for the two of us it also showed that things were starting to move forward and get more serious between the two of us I couldn't wait for us to live together the two of us plus Nacho, Mac and Stella.

Mallory's POV

I look over at Nick sitting on the other end of the couch he reaches over and holds my hand I was a little nervous about moving in with Nick but it made a lot of sense since I spent more time at his house than at mine. I look over at him "Wonder what dirty secrets I will find out about Nick Carter when I move in?" he looks at me with a smile on his face "I can cook a really great breakfast, I plan on sleeping with you in my arms every night when we actually sleep and aren't doing other things, plus I'm a huge fan of long, hot, soapy showers." I roll my eyes and laugh he pins me back on the couch and I look up at him. He wraps his arms around me and I feel his hands on my back "I love you and I want to be with all the time, when we are apart I wonder what you're doing I can't get you out of my head I don't sleep good without you that's why I want you to move in with me." I nod then start running my fingers through his hair I felt the same way he did when I wasn't with him. "I feel the same way." He kisses the side of my neck and lays on top of me I wrap my arms around him then we go into a comfortable silence.