Chapter 47

FINALS

Nick's POV

Tonight was the night it was the finals and I was also going to be performing the song for Mallory tonight she just didn't know it yet. I go on the stage with Sharna standing next to me I take the mic then sit down and look out at everyone in the audience my eyes scan the room until I find the one person I'm looking for finally my eyes land on her sitting in the front she was my love, my life, my best friend, my biggest supporter this was for her. I take a deep breath then start speaking "I would like to dedicate this song I will wait for someone very special she means the world to me, Mal baby this is for you." The music begins and I start singing. I pour my heart out with every lyric because this time I'm singing for her I find her then look in her eyes and everything else disappears the only thing is me and her plus the song I'm singing.

 I pour my heart out with every lyric because this time I'm singing for her I find her then look in her eyes and everything else disappears the only thing is me and her plus the song I'm singing

Mallory's POV

I was shocked I couldn't believe that Nick had said that he begins the song and right away I fall in love with it the song is beautiful. Throughout the song I get moved to tears by the lyrics they were amazing I never knew that Nick had finished the song from now on it would definitely be one of my favorites I could tell that Nick was pouring his heart out while he was on the stage singing he dedicated it to me which made me like the song even more. A few minutes later the song ends and the audience claps the dancing would start soon and Nick was in the top two I really hoped that he would win he had worked really hard and come so far with his dancing skills. He walks over to me before he has to change for his first dance then he looks at me "Did you like it?" I nod "It was perfect thank you." He wraps his arms around me "I love you." "I love you too." He kisses my head then goes with Sharna and I start praying for him to get more high scores this week.

Nick's POV

I was feeling really good about tonight we scored a thirty on both dances a perfect score I was feeling really proud of everything I had done over the past eleven weeks. I had learned a lot during my time here, made a lot of new friends and if I ever got the opportunity to work with Sharna again I would she was an incredible person and she had become a good friend to me and Mal. If I didn't win tonight I would be okay with it I had worked hard, really improved on my dancing plus I made it all the way to the finals which is something I didn't even think was possible when I first got here I take a deep breath as we wait for the results without the help from Sharna, the support from the guys, my family and Mal I wouldn't be here tonight I was glad they supported me. Tom announces that Sharna and I are in second place which was amazing and I was really happy with it this had been a great experience for me.

Mallory's POV

I was really happy for Nick and proud of him too he worked incredibly hard for this he went in and gave it his all and it showed he had done an amazing job I saw him go through a change which was good. He didn't a trophy tonight but he had won by getting out of his comfort zone he was now confident with his dancing and the way he could move his body in my eyes Nick was the champion I look up at him when he walks over to me he smiles then hugs me I hug back and wrap my arms around his neck. "You did great Nick I'm so happy for you." He smiles "Thank you I can't thank you enough for being out here with me I couldn't do this without you." I kiss the side of his neck he kisses my head then looks down at me. "It will be sometime tomorrow before I see you again we have interviews to do on Good morning America and a few other shows to be on." I nod "See you tomorrow." "I love you Mal." "Love you too."

Nick's POV

I'm exhausted by the time I fly back to LA and make it back to the hotel room with the time difference in New York I was very happy that LA was three hours behind. I walk in the room and see Mallory still in bed sleeping I shut the door behind me then kick off my shoes, take off my shirt and jeans then get in bed next to her and wrap my arms around her putting one hand on her seven-and-a-half-month baby bump. She rolls over and curls up closer to me then lays her head on my chest I had really missed her I couldn't wait to go back home I was ready to be alone with her again plus I was ready to start setting up the nursery for when Jack arrived in two months. I let out a yawn as a wave of exhaustion hits me I kiss her head then close my eyes and fall asleep a few seconds later. When I wake up its past noon I look over at Mallory sitting on the bed next to me and I see that she's holding something wrapped in blue paper I look over at her. "good morning." She smiles then kisses I kiss back then she holds up the package "This is for you." I take it then shake it before I start tearing off the paper once I have it unwrapped I look down at the huge picture. It was beautiful I loved it, it was sexy too I thought so anyway this showed our baby was real I would love this I was happier than I had been since she gave me this picture she looks over at me "Do you like it?" I look at her then kiss her. "I love this picture when we get home I'm going to hang this somewhere special." She lays her head on my shoulder and I kiss the top of it this was one of the best gifts I ever got.

" She lays her head on my shoulder and I kiss the top of it this was one of the best gifts I ever got