Chapter 17

Mallory's POV

I yawn and curl up closer to Nick he pulls me closer to him I look up at him and see that that he's already awake he looks down at me and smiles. "Good morning Sleeping Beauty." I run my fingers through his hair "Good morning Nick." He looks down at me "Can we talk about last night?" I get a little nervous by his question and I start thinking that Nick might be regretting bringing me out here and what had happened between the two of us last night. I nod "What's on your mind?" He takes my hand then kisses my wrist "I don't regret last night none of it, it made me realize that I have feelings for you I've been thinking about you a lot I really like you and I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?" I was shocked I couldn't believe this I look at Nick and know that I need to say something before he gets the wrong idea and starts thinking I'm going to say no. I nod "I'd love to." He kisses me I kiss back then wrap my arms around his neck he starts kissing down my neck and I stop him before we can get carried away. "You have practice today remember?" he sighs then nods I laugh and start getting dressed while Nick does the same thing with a pout on his face I laugh then walk over and kiss his neck he smiles once we are both dressed we leave the house.

Nick's POV

I look over at Mallory who's in a conversation with Kevin only seconds after walking in I was glad that her and the guys got along I could tell she was already closer to a few of them more than others but that could change. A few minutes later and it's time to start Mal looks up at me and I pull her to me she hugs me and wraps her arms around my waist I hug back then kiss her head then go to join the rest of the group and leave Mal to watch or find a way to keep herself occupied I was in a great mood today nothing could change it I was happy Mal was now my girlfriend. She was mine and she was here with me I didn't have to worry about losing my chance with her anymore I really hoped that what we had could work because she was important to me I look around a few minutes later and Mal is out of sight I'd have to find her later because it would be a few hours before we took a break I'd have to tell the guys how the date went and that it was official for the two of us now.

Brian's POV

We are all sitting around during the break then we look over at Nick who hasn't lost the smile on his face since he came in this morning. I look at him "What has you in such a good mood this morning?" He looks at me "Mal and I had an amazing night this morning I asked her if she would be my girlfriend she said yes so we are together now." I was really happy that things were going great between the two of them they were great together this was big for Nick. "That's great Nick I'm really happy for you." "Thanks Brian." Kevin pats him on the shoulder "You finally found a girl I was close to giving up on you kid." Nick rolls his eyes and pushes Kevin "Thanks for the faith train I really appreciate it." The door opens and sunlight in the room and the girls come walking in the four of us get up and start walking over to them leaving Nick sitting on the stage alone. I walk over to Leigh Anne who's looking behind me "Who's she?" I turn around and see Nick and Mallory playing on the stage "That's Nick's girlfriend Mallory." She nods then sends another look and I can tell she wants to meet her.

Kevin's POV

We are all gathered in a group with our wives well all of us except Nick and Mallory who were standing together on the stage I see Kristen's eyes go over to them and I can already tell what she's thinking she looks over at me. "Is that her?" I look at Nick and Mallory then nod then our wives start having their own conversation that's centered around them going and meeting Mallory I don't say anything because of how shy she was when Nick introduced her to us she looked scared to death but since they were girls maybe she wouldn't be as nervous as when she met us. The girls all group up and walk over to Nick and Mallory leaving all of us standing there I hoped all the girls got along but I knew they would make Mal feel welcome in no time.

Mallory's POV

I look away from Nick when a group of girls walk over to us two of them had blonde hair, one had brown hair and the last one was a mix of brown and blonde I start feeling really insecure looking at the four of them. One of the ones with blonde hair and brown eyes gives me a friendly smile "Hi I'm Kristen it's nice to meet you this is Rochelle, Leigh Anne and Leigh." She points them out as she introduces them "It's nice to meet all of you I'm Mallory." I look out of the corner of my eye and notice that Nick has joined the guys I take a quick deep breath and hope that I can handle this one alone. The one that Kristen introduced as Leigh Anne looks over at me "So where are you from?" "Nashville it's where Nick and I met." They all give me a look when I bring up Nick. Leigh looks at me "Would you like to go with us we were fixing to go have lunch?" Rochelle joins in "You can tell us about you and Nick." I nod "That would be fun." We all leave I feel a little better about this but I'm still nervous to be around the four of them and I was nervous about this.