Author's Note

Hey, guys.

Sorry for the wait. And sorry this isn't an update :(

I'm writing to tell you guys that I'm taking a break from writing. It won't be forever. It'll be until the end of summer, if that. I may decide to write earlier and upload something. Who knows!

My German Footballer will be continued!! I have plans for this story and I don't plan on ending it just like that. I promise. I also have another work in progress. I can't say too much just yet, I'm still working on the plot and details. But I won't discontinue this lovely story.

Also, you can leave any ideas that you might have for this story or another story. You can leave a comment or send me a private message.

Lastly, how would my foreign readers, if I have any, especially Hispanic or Latino/a, feel if I added some Spanish to my stories?? For those that don't know, I am fluent in Spanish, that's why you may have noticed Selene speaking Spanish at the airport in Chapter 1, and Eliza mentioning she's fluent as well. Just a thought. The whole story wouldn't be in Spanish, I would just have some dialogue and characters that speak it.

Let me know what you think!

Love you all.

And if you didn't catch it or forgot: I am continuing this story :)