Eliza

I wake up the next morning at around 6. I sit up in my bed and look around the suite. Selene isn't here. Hmm, that's weird.

I check my phone to see if she left me a message. She did. It's a voicemail.

"Hey, Liz. It's me Sel. Just wanted to call and say that I'm staying at Marco's. So don't freak out! Love you."

I delete the voicemail afterwards. I get out of bed and make my way to the bathroom. I feel icky, so I decide to shower quickly. I find the right water temperature, then I get in.

I dress into some black skinny jeans. I find my PINK ringer tank that has black on the top and the bottom is blue, with glittery letters going down, that spells PINK. I brush my hair, letting it air dry by itself to its natural state.

I sit down on the couch and flip through the channels provided. I managed to find an English Channel that was running SpongeBob. I may be a 21 year old, but I love SpongeBob. I know, like, almost all the words to every episode. Pathetic, I know. But I like it.

During a commercial break, I get up and walk to the kitchenette. It's not small small, but it's not huge either. I walk to the fridge, thinking it's gonna be empty. But, it's not. It has food in it! Lots, and lots of food. I smile. I'm about to grab something to eat, when I hear a knock at the door.

Probably Selene, I think.

I open the door, expecting to see Selene there, but instead I see Erik standing there. Smiling at me.

"Uh... Hi, Erik." I say.

"Hey, Eliza. Did I wake you up?" He says sounding worried.

I shake my head. "No. I was already awake. I was watching Sponegbob, actually."

He smiles. "SpongeBob?"

I nod, "SpongeBob."

"That's cool. SpongeBob is pretty awesome." He smirks.

"Yeah. You wanna come in? Don't answer that. That was a stupid question." I shake my head. "Come in."

He laughs. "Alright."

We walk in and I close the door after he goes inside. We walk to the living room where SpongeBob is back on.

"Feel free to sit down. I'm just gonna go get something to eat from the kitchen. Do you want anything?" I ask.

He shakes his head. "Nah. Thanks, though. But I was actually wondering if you wanted to go get something to eat?"

I don't even think about it. "Yeah. That'd be nice. Let me just put some shoes on." I walk back to my room. "I'll be right back."

I rush to the closet where my shoes are at. I decide to just wear my simple black sandals. I brush my hair, which is completely dried and naturally straight. I don't add too much makeup, I just put on mascara and curl my eyelashes. I put some lipgloss on and head back to the living room.

I see Erik talking on his phone. He seems to be frustrated.

"No, Claire. I told you to start packing your stuff! I want you out tomorrow." He pauses. "I don't care. It's not my problem." He hangs up and looks up and sees me.

"I, uh, I'm sorry." I say.

He shakes his head giving me a small smile. "It's fine."

"What happened? I mean, if you want to share, it's ok. I'm not going to force you." I smile.

"Claire. She's my girlfriend." He starts. "She's crazy. I'll just tell you everything. I really liked Claire, then our agents came up with a contract that stated that we'll date for six months, then we're done. I accepted because I thought that I would be able to make Claire fall in love with, and we'd still be together even after our contract was over."

He looks at me and I nod, letting him know to continue.

"But then I found out that she only accepted because she wanted more fame and money. I did everything for her because I loved her, at one point, of course. I even bought her a Ferrari for her 21st birthday. And all she gave me in return was unfaithfulness. She cheated on me, a lot. I came home last night, and found a random guy on my couch. My agent called me today to tell me that our deal is over tomorrow, which surprised me because it was supposed to be over after this week. But I'm not complaining. She never even went to any of my games. She said that's it's 'stupid.' All she does is pose naked for magazines!"

Wow. Claire's meaner than I thought. And a bitch.

"But yeah. Our deal is over tomorrow and I couldn't be happier." Erik says. "Sorry for boring you with my messed up life."

I smile. "You didn't bore me. Sometimes it's nice to get some steam off."

He nods and smiles. "I guess. You ready to go eat?"

My stomach growls in response. I blush.

"That's a yes." Erik laughs. I laugh along and we head out.

***

We ended up going to a little diner down the hotel. Of course, Erik had to order for me because I don't know any German. Now, we're just walking around at a local park.

"Is English the only language you know?" Erik asks.

I shake my head. "No. I know Spanish, too. Selene taught me Spanish. She was born in Chile, so she knows Spanish."

"Oh. Spanish is nice. I don't know a lot, but I like it." He says.

"I could teach you some Spanish. Only if you teach me some German." I say.

He nods. "Okay. Deal."

We shake hands and continue walking.

"So, Eliza. I have a game tomorrow and I was wondering if you would like to come?" Erik asks me.

I smile and nod. "Sure. I'll go to your game. I should warn you though, I cheer pretty loud."

He laughs. "I'll look forward to hearing you then."

I smile and look down. I can't believe that I've spent most of the day with Erik. He told me about his contract with Claire, and how he loved her, but she's stupid. He took me to go eat, he even paid when I told him not to. But he didn't listen. And now we're walking through a park. Together. Paparazzi have been following us, but I don't pay much attention to them. I'm pretty sure I'll be on the cover of a newspaper tomorrow, though.

We walk back to his Audi and he takes me back to the hotel.

"Thank you, Erik. For everything today. I had a great time." I say sincerely.

He smiles. "Me too. I'll call you later."

"You need my number first." I smirk.

"I know. I just wanted to see if you'd agree or not."

I hand him my phone in response. He hands me his. I put my number in and take a selfie for the picture. Being my silly self, I change his lock screen to the picture of myself that I just took. I hand him his phone back and he smiles.

"You little cutie!" He says. He leans back in his seat, taking a selfie. He hands my phone back and I see that he did the same thing I did.

"Thank you for the wonderful selfie lock screen, Erik. I love it." I say rolling my eyes.

He laughs. "You're very welcomed, liebe. You better not change it."

"I won't if you won't."

He nods, "Okay."

"Thanks again, Erik. I'll see you tomorrow." I say.

He leans in and kisses me on the cheek. I blush but smile. I leave his car and head inside the hotel.

He kissed me. Erik Durm kissed me. Wow. I'm liking Germany better than I thought I would.

•••

Hello lovelies!! How'd you like this chapter? Was it nice? Good? Bad? What was your favorite part?

Let me know in the comments!! :)

Thank you for reading, I appreciate it! You're the best!!

Stay lovely,

M