Erik

I watched as Eliza stepped out my Audi. She turns around and waves at me. I wave back. I wait until she's inside the hotel to leave.

I drive away from the hotel, and stop at the red light. I set my head on the steering wheel and sigh.

"Why her?" I ask aloud.

The light turns green and I go. Might as well try to forget her. She's only here until the last week of August. Then she goes back to America.

I drive down the familiar road to my house. I park my car in the driveway. I see the pink Ferrari parked, too. Great, Claire is home.

Hopefully there isn't some random guy in my house with her. I open the door, crossing my fingers that she's alone, but with my luck, I see some guy sitting on the couch.

Claire drops the plate from her hands when she sees me. "Erik. I didn't think you'd come home."

"It's my house, why wouldn't I come home?" I say, taking my jacket off. "Who's this?"

"Nobody! He was just leaving, right Alec?" She gives him a death glare. I roll my eyes. Yeah, right.

Alec gets up, "Yeah. I was just leaving." He kisses Claire. "I'll call you tomorrow, liebe."

Claire smiles. "I'll be expecting your call."

I mentally gag. Can she not do that while I'm in the room? I can't believe I agreed to date her. At least the deal was only for six months. I just need this week to end, so the deal can end.

Alec leaves and I turn to Claire. "When this week is over, I want you out. Take all your things with you. Everything." I say.

Claire shakes her head. "What are you talking about, Erik?"

"You know very well what I'm talking about. Now leave me alone. I don't want to see you." I walk upstairs and close my bedroom door.

"Erik! Erik, you can't leave me after this week is over!" I hear Claire yell.

I open the door and face her. "And why not? I don't like you! Probably in the beginning. But not anymore. And I'm pretty sure I never will."

"Don't say that. You're under a lot of stress, Erik. Do you want me to massage your shoulders?"

I move away from her. "No. I don't want you to do anything, Claire. The deal is almost over, then you and your things are out of my house. Understood?"

She nods. "I understand, Erik. I understand that you don't love me."

I nod. "Good. Now leave."

Claire walks out and I close the door, again. Finally, she leaves me alone. Don't get me wrong, Claire was an amazing person. I liked her even before our agents set up this plan, but then I got to know her, and I found out she's crazy. I agreed to the deal because I thought that I would, eventually, fall in love with her, and she would too, and we would be together. Even after the six months. But I soon found out that she only agreed to the deal because she wanted more fame and money.

Everyday she would ask for more money. I would give it to her. I gave her everything she wanted. I even bought her that stupid, pink Ferrari for her 21st birthday. And what did she give me in return? Unfaithfulness. God, I lost count of how many times she cheated on me. She'd always apologize, and because I loved her, I'd forgive her.

I'd wish that she would change, but she didn't. I realized that she would never change. And that she wasn't the one for me. No girl seemed like the one for me. They're all the same. Cheaters and money takers. I was seriously about to give up dating, but then I saw her in the club. Her beautiful brown eyes seemed to put me under some magic spell. The way a small dimple on her cheek would show up when she smiled.

Everything about Eliza Belkin was beautiful. Her voice. Her eyes. Her hair. She was perfect. She had absolutely no flaws. It surprised me when she told me she didn't have a boyfriend back in America. How can guys not want to date her? I'd date her. But I can't until the deal is over. I don't even know if she likes me. I don't even have her number!

I go to bed thinking about her. When can I see her again? Hopefully soon, since Marco and Selene seem to be dating. Hopefully Marco invites Selene and Eliza to our next match on Thursday.

***

I wake up at six in the morning due to my phone ringing.

"Hello." I answer all sleepy. God, my morning voice must be annoying.

"Erik, it's Robert," Robert is my manger, "I was calling you to tell you that it appears the deal will be ending sooner than we thought."

I sit up. "Seriously? When?"

Robert must've heard the happiness in my voice, because he laughed. "The deal is off on Thursday. Right after your match, your scheduled to give an interview saying that you and Claire have broken up."

"Thank you so much, Rob. Seriously, I appreciate it." I smile. Finally! I'll be free from Claire.

"No problem. Oh, and practice has been cancelled today. So you have a free day." Robert says before hanging up.

I get out of bed and head to the shower. I manage to shower in only 10 minutes. I get out and change into some black Nike sweatpants, a blue shirt and my black Nike's. I head downstairs and see Claire in the kitchen.

"Good morning, baby!" Claire greets me.

"Morning. Did your agent call you?" I take an apple from the fruit basket.

She nods. "Looks like you'll get rid of me sooner than we thought. After your stupid, football match on Thursday, you'll be single again."

"Football isn't stupid, for the record. Modeling is. All you do is pose naked in front of a camera. That's disgusting, Claire. Have some decency." I say. Claire rolls her eyes.

I know that not all models pose naked, but Claire does. That's her job. She had an option of doing modeling for makeup and hair products or modeling naked. And she chose to model naked.

"I have more decency than you do. All you do is kick around a ball! It's not like you're good at the damn sport!"

"You never went to one of my games before! You don't even understand football." I get my car keys from the counter. "I'd start packing my things if I were you. You're out of here tomorrow." I say leaving my house.

I can't stand her anymore. I need to clear my head, but I don't want to go to a club. I don't usually drink alcohol, and I'm not going to start just because of Claire.

I get in my black Audi R8 and start the car. I begin to the drive to the one place where I know she'll be at. I begin to drive to Eliza.

•••

HEY!! I updated in Erik's pov. I'm not sure if it's good....

Do you guys like Claire?

Let me know what you think in the comments!

Vote, if you want to!

And thank you for reading this story!!

*Not proofread*