Chapter 7: Satsuki's New Home

In the end of the day, after Sasuke declared Satsuki to stay with him, they went to sleep in Satsuki's room. After debating a lot about who would sleep on bed, at last the blue-eyed girl gave up and went to sleep on bed. As for the Uchiha, he went to sleep on the couch which was in her room. The couch was really not couch anymore, but the raven male didn't mind at all. They finally fall asleep, saying each other 'goodnight'.

On the next morning, when Sasuke got ready to silently get out of the house, a voice halted him on his track. "Are you leaving now?" Satsuki asked in a sleepy voice.

"Yeah, sorry to wake you up." Sasuke said, he had apologetic look on his face.

"It's okay, don't say that."

"You can come when you feel okay, I would suggest you to take rest today."

"No, it's okay, I'll come today." Satsuki sat up, stand out of her bed and smiled at him.

Watching her standing out of her bed, Sasuke got tensed. "What are you doing?"

"What, I will going to see you."

"You don't have to-"

"It's okay seriously!" Satsuki smiled, and Sasuke gave up. In the end, the raven Narukami bade goodbye to the raven Uchiha as he walked towards his black BMW and drove away. Satsuki then walked inside her house, and got ready for the office.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Satsuki did able to reach in office in time and by the time she reached there, she was blown away by the documents which were received from the other co-workers. She became very busy with all those files and her works, that she didn't have time to give a visit to her boss, just to say that she actually came there, in the office. Sasuke even noticed that she didn't leave her room to take food. In the end of the day, when Satsuki didn't come at all to say she was leaving, even after time for her to leave the office had gone away, Sasuke decided to see her. When he entered into her room, he saw that she was literally covered by files.

On the other hand, Satsuki was very busy with all those files that her grave was literally dug among those files. She was running her finger through her raven locks because of the frustration. When she heard a door had opened, she said without looking at the visitor, "place your file here, I'll browse through it."

"Satsuki..." The voice was too familiar to her that she couldn't able to focus on her work anymore. She jerked her face up towards the source of this deep, velvety voice. "Sir?"

"Stop working this long already, you're sick remember?" The Uchiha asked, crossing his arms.

"I'm fine sir. Besides, if I don't end this, they can't able to work tomorrow! I've to end this today." The raven went to work on the files, just then Sasuke took her pen away. "Sir?"

"Don't do this. It's already time for you to leave, you will go home now!"

"But these files-"

"I'll cover them up! You don't have to worry!" This time again, Satsuki had no other choice but to obey him. After all, he actually was her boss.

"Alright." She placed those files together, which weren't done working on yet, and said, "These are the files, which are yet to be worked on." Only 10 files were like those, which she hadn't work on yet.

"I'll cover them, come with me." Sasuke started to walk towards the door to go outside, meanwhile the blue-eyed girl got ready and walked behind him. She followed him wherever he was going, but, neither he did say where he was going, nor she asked.