Chapter 14: Loving Someone is The Biggest Crime

A/N: I suggest you should play a sad song while reading this chapter. Or, you can play the above one too. It's an OST of Assassin's creed IV: Black Flag. This is the appropriate one in my opinion, but your opinion may differ from me. So I told you to play a sad song which you love the most.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Satsuki was standing in front of the bar which was on the opposite side of her house. A slight breeze was blowing making her messy raven hair flow behind a little bit. She still wore that blooded clothes, since she didn't went to house to change it. After she decided what should be done, she walked into the bar slowly. Some of the drunkards got scared to see her in blooded dress and so they gave her way, some looking at the pretty girl came close to flirt with her, but soon they got kicked out of the way by the raven female. She coincidentally sat on the exact same place where she found her boss just a month ago. 

  As soon as she sat on the bar stool, a handsome guy came to ask about her wishes and she ordered a bottle of Whiskey. The bartender took not much time to deliver the blue-eyed girl her desire. As soon as she drank down what the bottle hold, she started to feel dizzy, still she never stopped. She drank and drank until she felt nothing but numbness. She couldn't feel anything, she couldn't think straight, she felt like in the whole world only she lived, there was nothing else, no problem, nothing at all! The way the alcohol was working in her system, she loved it. She loved the idea of feeling numbness instead of watching the hardcore reality and feel pain for it. 

  After this what actually happened nobody knows, not even herself, but she found herself laying on the floor of a room surrounded with Whiskey bottles. She had a major headache due to last night's hangover, she couldn't able to remember anything at all. Even she couldn't able to make in which house she actually was. When she stood up and looked around, she able to remember she was actually in her own oh-so-familiar house. She splashed some water on her face and took painkiller which helped her to calm the headache down a little. She cleaned her household first, then walked out of her house to go to her boss house. As much as she never wanted to the certain Uchiha's house, she couldn't help but to go, since firstly, she was wearing a blooded dress. She had to change it, or people will think her as a maniac, after killing someone walking around like a crazy person. For that she had to go to her boss' house and secondly, she had to go to office, because after the boss, she was the only one who could handle the company. So she just sighed and walked out of her house.

(TenTen's POV)      

  "Damn it, damn it all! Why the hell Satsuki wasn't taking her phone?" I curse under my breath. I am currently on my way to the office. Including this, I tried multiple times to call her but every time it just rings. Nobody pick the phone for a single damn time. I have called Hinata last night to know what exactly has happened but she knows nothing. According to her, Naruto just has come home and has gone to sleep. Trust me I have called Naruto too, but it just gives the same damn result like Satsuki. I don't know where she is, and I don't have a slightest clue about her health.

  I really hate this situation. 

  As soon as I reach the company, I run inside and the first person I see, I ask, "did you see Satsuki?" 

  Trust me I know I shouldn't ask, knowing she won't come at this state in the office, but as I said, I am a complete mad woman for not able to get a slightest clue for what is going on. But the answer I hear from that person, is something I never expect to hear! That person is actually a security guard who says he has seen the girl to come to the office at the time when the boss comes! 

  "Are you fucking sure?" Language, I know. But I am not in mood to act like a calm woman at all. He nodded his head quickly in fear. I then leave him there and rush into the elevator to run up.

  When I find her at last, I never think for a second that I can able to find someone in this place, ever!

  I open the door of my boss' room, cracking it almost open in the process, I see that in front of the coffee table which is on right side with respect to me, there sits a girl on the ground placing her head on both of her knees, covering her head with both of her hand crossed which is also resting on the knees. Her hair, which were perfectly shiny and black, which I have always thought of black diamond, is now messy, rough, it already has lost its glory. I become a statue to see her in this state. Not a single idea I have about what to do, at all.

  I slowly make my way towards her and kneel down in front of her. I call her softly by her name but she doesn't look up. When I gently take her head with both of my hands, what I see, is..... I don't know how to describe. I see a dead-body is looking back at me! I can't help but whisper, "Satsuki?!"   

  "Hey TenTen, your file is on the table of my room. I checked your work. You can continue from where you left off." She states in a low voice. Although she is looking at me, but it never feel like she is actually looking at me, looks like she is trying to find something in me. I also feel a smell is coming into my nostrils. "Satsuki, were you drinking?" In the answer she doesn't give an answer, so I understand that she has. But the question is, what makes her to drink, when she hates this stuff the most?

  "Satsuki, what happens with you? Why are you drinking? What happened with Sasuke?" I ask her a lot of question, she just gives one single answer, which I never want to hear, as well as I am not ready to hear it all. She calmly says:

  "Sasuke is in coma."

  I can't able to believe my ears at all. What is she saying? A strong man like Sasuke is in coma? It's impossible in my dreams. Maybe the question of her saying the truth appears on my face so she just silently nods for me to believe it's true. "How's that happened?" What is more shocking is Satsuki is calm! I mean dangerously calm! 

  "Car accident." Suddenly a new voice booms behind me. I look back and see Naruto's presence. I stand up on my feet as well as Satsuki. Satsuki isn't looking at Naruto and vice-versa. It is odd, really odd. I give at questionable look at Hinata, who with her hand gestures tells me that both of them had a clash with each other. Knowing this, still I have not bloody guts to stop them. I don't know what to do, other than to stare at them hopelessly. At least I can understand for her to stay this calm. I can see very clearly now that she has loved this man, our boss, too much that him being in come draw out too much emotion from her, that right now, there left nothing in Satsuki Narukami at all!

  Watching her in this state, I just wish to cry my heart out, all because feeling like something I must do, yet knowing I have no the power to do any. I am sure for god's sake, that watching this Sasuke would've gave his sad laugh, which for the last time, I have heard from him. 

  One thing is sure as hell, that both Sasuke and Satsuki have deeply fallen in love with each other, even more deeper than us. And what is going on with them now, they never deserve that. Never!  

  Satsuki just sighed. "Look Naruto, I am not in mood to argue right now, but I do want to tell you one thing, Hinata, TenTen."

  I can't help but to look at her, I also feel Hinata's eyes on her as well. She says something which might be true to you if you ever in exact same position as Satsuki. She says:

  "I'm sorry to force you towards love. In my case I no longer able to feel that emotion anymore. If you're happy with your boyfriends then I'm glad. But I will still believe, which this situation made me to understand today. That is, murdering someone isn't the biggest crime at all, for there is a crime which is more bigger than that. That is, To fall in Love with someone you desire to fix the Most!"  

  With that, she just silently walks away, leaving us behind in Sasuke's room as well as, a dread feel of guilt in our heart.

(End of TenTen's POV)