Chapter 6: A Vulnerable Side Of A Calm Person

----------------(Sasuke's POV)-----------------

Today, from the morning, I am damn tired, both physically and emotionally. I have to come early in the morning, not just because of work, but because of extra job I have to do, because of the absence of my secretary, Satsuki Narukami. I really didn't want her to be absent especially in this day, but after knowing the reason, I didn't able to stop her from doing so. Having her by my side, taking care of me all the time, I was just floating in her warmness. But today, I am feeling the same cold, which I used to feel before her coming. I don't know why I let her to take care of me, I don't know why I can't able to feel the same power which I used to have before to face this coldness, I don't know how she able to break my composer a little, making me cry in front of her, I don't know any thing at all. But one thing I really know, that is, she did gave me her warmth which I enjoyed the most, and now, I need it right now, I am cold. But I can't say that to her, it would be against my pride.

All the files of my employees, which was taken care by Satsuki, are now taken care by me. Right now, I really wish to burn all those files and say to them 'those files have gone missing!' But I really can't do that. Just because I'm mentally tortured, doesn't mean that I have the right to destroy my own company. Let me tell you why I'm like this.

Actually today, is my late mother's birthday. Now you guys must be questioning about why I said 'late' right? Okay then listen the reason of me saying 'late'.

It actually happened a long time ago. Back then, I was only 5, and I was the youngest member of Uchiha family, a lovable son of my parents. On 31st March, both my mum and dad had been going to a business trip to Mexico to attend a meeting about developing some new products, which I don't know. Both of them went to that meeting, leaving me and Itachi behind. I still remember now clearly that my mum gave a tight hug to me, saying, "we'll come back as soon as possible, Sasuke-chan. We'll even bring something for you!" But who would've thought that would be the last encounter with my parents?

They went on flight on 31st March, and 1st April a police van appeared in front of our house. My big brother opened the door, not knowing why police came to give us a visit. Itachi asked why they were there, in the answer they put out a plastic pouch packet, which carried two golden rings, showing him if he knew. At that time I also walked towards the door to check out what was the problem, and saw Itachi was frozen on his spot. I asked him slowly what happened, he silently handed me that packet. I was shocked to the core to see my parents engagement rings. I screamed to let them confirm that those were my parents' rings. But I didn't able understand why they were carrying that. When I asked that question, one policeman came towards me, knelt down and said softly, placing a hand on my shoulder, "I'm sorry to let you know my dear, but your parents had left you, forever!"

I couldn't able to digest the news that policeman gave to me. I thought they were joking with me. I didn't understand at all what exactly happened, so I asked again. Then they were saying that in which flight my parents were going to Mexico, unfortunately that plan had set on fire, as soon as it touch the ground. They also said that none get out alive from that accident, my parents' face was burned, that's why they didn't able to recognize faces, but when they saw that rings they came to know it might be my parents' rings. In order to confirm that, they came to visit my place.