Chapter 12: Don't Leave Me!

(TenTen's POV)

  I do know that I am an useless piece of shit, and I don't have the power to heal his heart, but I do know and I am very much sure, that I can able to send him to the healer. I just have to push my luck a little further.

  Without thinking anything, I walk closer to him and put my hands on his shoulder, in result he looks up to me. Before I can able to understand what I am saying, words already started to flow out through my mouth, "listen, you didn't do anything wrong. I do know Satsuki was getting wrong idea from someone, though I know, it's the girl about whom she wrote in the letter. You have to stop Satsuki before it's getting late! And Karin.... Well, I will do something about her, you just go! If you try, you'll find her! Come on Sasuke!"

  "Do you think it would work?" Sasuke asks to me, anxiously.

  "Obviously it will!"

  Sasuke then gives a little chuckle. "Fine then, but first things first, call Karin, right now." Sasuke gave an order, which I happily obey. I just can't wait to see Karin's pretty face!

  Karin just comes like a b*tch and starts to act like a slut in front of our boss, "hello sasuke~kunnnnn, tell me what can I do for you?"

  This time a smirk was playing on Sasuke's lips. He gave her a letter.

  "What is it Sasuke~kun?"

  "Rustication letter."

  "B-But what did I do? I don't deserve this Sasuke~kun!" Karin pleaded.

  "I decided it, so leave this company right now!"

  "But-"

  "GO!!!" Karin slowly walked out holding the letter in her hands. For the last time she looked back at the company and then walked out, leaving behind that company. She gritted her teeth, knowing very well what was the reason that she got kicked out. But even knowing everything, she couldn't do anything.

  Sasuke sighed, TenTen then placed her hand on the raven's shoulder, looking at him softly with a smile. She didn't say anything, other than a single word, "Go!" And the raven Uchiha sprinted his way out of the company.

  All the way Sasuke Uchiha was thinking only one thing, 'don't leave me, not this time, please.'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  It was then evening and Sasuke was driving his favourite BMW car, trying to find the girl. It had became more than 2 hours, but there was no luck in finding the girl at all. He was frustrated as hell, but he still tried to calm himself down to concentrate on finding the blue-eyed girl.

  He suddenly saw Satsuki was standing in front of a glass wall, outside a shop. Her hair was so messy that the Uchiha for some time, didn't able to recognise her. But when he did, he walked out of his car after he parked it in a safe place, he started to walk faster to the girl. At that time she also left the place and started to run to be anonymous in crowd, but Sasuke's eyes were too good to lose her trail. She ran fast in fear to get caught by her boss, Sasuke also walked pretty fast through the crowd, occasionally stating "sorry" or "excuse me".

  The blue-eyed girl lost the idea where she was running, when she able to understood, she found herself on the middle of the road and a truck was running towards her, desperately blowing the horn for her to move aside. She just looked at the truck, not even once she tried to move her body. She was silently thanking the God for this situation, that she could able to leave this world, so that she could have a peace in her mind. But the truth was, dream never becomes reality all the time.

  In this case, this cruel truth had occurred. She was once again saved by the very person whom she loved the most, for whom she cried her heart out, sacrificing his life (almost) in the process.

  She didn't able to know what exactly happened, but when she opened her eyes, she found out that she was lying on a foothpath. When she sat up slowly, she found out on her lap, there was a blooded Sasuke Uchiha!

  Her eyes widened to see the horrific sight. She quickly to him to her chest and tried to call him multiple times, but it was fallen to deaf ears. She quickly checked his pulse, feeling the very low pulse. Her clothes were getting wet because of his blood but she didn't care, all she could do, was to scream at herself for this stupidity of her and praying to God. 'Damn it, if I don't do something quickly, he could....'

  She quickly shake her head and looked around to get some help, but sadly much to her luck, she couldn't find any. She tried to stop some cars but they didn't stop at all. Well it was the reality that on the hardest time, when you need the help most, nobody, NOBODY ever gave a damn about it. She continuously was looking him, the pool of blood which was increasing its periphery by each second. She was now scared to death for not able to help her boss at all in time, that meant she would responsible for his death. All the time, not a single tear escaped from her eyes, all she thought in her mind was,

  'Please don't leave me!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Thank you for keeping patience with me. As I said before, I am busy with my life and college session, so I didn't able to publish the chapter soon.

  And also I apologize for publishing a short chapter. Next one will be longer I promise.

  Well when the next one will come out, I can't say, but I will try to publish it as soon as possible.

  This story is already reached to its end, so please bear with me! And don't forget to give vote and comment! Have a nice day!!