Chapter 4: A Date of Girls

Many weeks had been passed since the day when Sasuke opened his heart a little to his secretary. Life was going smoothly, like everyday in morning she had to come to office in time, do errands what her boss asked her for, do her usual job, and in the end of the day she had to go home and get ready for the next day. Overall, life was pretty smooth, until one day. What happened to that very day, after that Satsuki was thinking whose face she first saw when she woke up?

  As always, Satsuki came in the office in time and she was already standing on 31st floor. She looked at the clock to make sure she was on time, and then she slowly started to walk towards her office, when she was halted by "hey there".

----------------(Satsuki's POV)-----------------

  I am halted when some girl is saying "hey there" in a deep voice. I slowly turn my head towards the back when I find out a red-head girl is standing, leaning on her desk, crossing her hands. I sigh deeply and turn towards her. "What do you want?"

  To tell the truth, the red-haired girl was just employed yesterday. Yesterday was a rucuks, various kind of girls came to give interviews, and the red-head was one of them. Girls, who came to give interviews, were out-numbered, compared to guys, who were maybe 2 or 3. I guess you already know the reason why so many girls came. The floor where I worked, I mean 31st floor where filled up with girls, and I was well, just pushed through in between them. I thought the CEO maybe needed my help so I went into his room with a water bottle, at the moment when he was taking interview of that red-head. Watching me, her first word was, "What are you doing here? Can't you see I am middle of giving interview to Sasuke-kun?" At then, I instantly understand she was one of his 'fangirl'.

  I looked at my boss, silently asking if I really did wrong to enter into the room. When he looked into my eyes, he understood what I wanted to ask, in the answer, he slightly shaked his head as a no. That red-head then turned towards him, saying, "please Sasuke-kun, please tell her to go!"

  "She is my personal secretary, she will stay here!" Sasuke said in a deep voice, his eyes were a dragger when those fall on that girl. And the girl, of course she was fangirling about every bit of his body, those eyes weren't apart from that. I internally sighed, knowing how stupid could a girl be.

  The red-haired girl huffed, knowing I would be there to 'disturb' her interview, so she gave me hated look and turned towards him, to give full 'consentration' on him. The last question he asked towards her, "Did you work in office before?" I am saying 'last question' because he mentioned that earlier before asking her the question.

  "Yeah, in 5 companies." She said, keeping on a smile on her face. "Why didn't you stay there?" Sasuke asked placing both of his hands under his chin after clasping them together.

  "Because I don't like there!" The red-head shrugged, placed her left arm on her hip. 'Most likely, you were kicked out.' I thought in mind. Obviously if you always act like a b*tch to all those owner, who the hell wants to keep a employee​ like her? I seriously wanted to say that loud, but in the end, I didn't.

  In the end, the Uchiha dismissed her saying he would inform her if he took her in. I literally saw hearts were visible in her red eyes. I really didn't know how he was tolerating her, if I were in his place, I would have already kicked her out. When she was leaving, she said to him, "bye Sasuke-kun, see you later!" In the end, after she left the room, both of us exhaled deeply, and enjoyed the peace.

  "Can't believe that girl, at all!" I said looking at the door. "Yeah, same." The Uchiha also said. I turned to him, asking, "Who was she?"