Chapter 8: Devising A Plan

After Sasuke made the baby-blue eyed girl to stay with him, it became several weeks that they stayed together. Well it didn't mean they already were together which they weren't, at least not then, but in future...... well, we had to wait for that. Their daily routines were same actually, wake up in the morning, clean themselves, went to work, after leaving the office either went to restaurant or came home and let the female raven cook their food and went to their respective bed after greeting good night to each other. They never slept together, never!

One fine day, which was Sunday, Satsuki suddenly got a message from TenTen in her new smart phone (which was gifted by her boss), saying that the said brunette would come to crash their place to devise a plan to make the sun-kissed blonde idiot and shy midnight-haired girl together. Satsuki was smiling slightly, watching that even after she and Neji came together, she didn't totally forget about her friends. Although it took a while, but the strong-willed girl decided to help them. The raven Uchiha saw that she was smiling looking at her mobile, while he was making coffee for both of them. It was early morning and the time was around 7. Curiosity got the best of him, so he slowly approached to her and took her attention away by a soft 'thud' on the coffee table. She jolted upwards to see Sasuke placed her coffee mug on the coffee table and went to sit on his precious couch to enjoy his coffee. "What are you smiling for?" Sasuke asked while he went to sit couch.

A small smile ghosted upon her lips as she went to answer, "TenTen is eager to help them out."

"Help whom?" Sasuke was dumbfounded.

"Help Naruto and Hinata, what else?" Satsuki chuckled softly. "She said, she will come here within 30 minutes."

"Alright then, let's hear Neji's girlfriend out then."

Well, the chestnut-eyed girl said that she would come within 30 minutes, but she decided to show up in 15 minutes. Satsuki, saying 'I got this' went to the front door. To say the least, the blue-eyed girl wasn't surprised to find out the brunette was standing in front of the door. The only difference in her feature was her hair was always tied in a bun, but that day it was left on her well-built shoulder freely, which was fluttering by the cold morning breeze. Satsuki smiled softly and said soft 'hey'.

"Hi!" TenTen said excitedly and gave the raven a bone-crushing hug.

"Hey, I can't breathe." Satsuki somehow manage to say. Tenten, realizing the situation, left her and stammered an apology. The blue-eyed girl just chuckled and gesture the other girl in the house. As soon as she came and saw the Uchiha was sitting on the couch reading a newspaper, TenTen's amusement dried out and replaced by horror. TenTen looked at the raven female with big eyes which were full of horror. Satsuki just gave a tight squeeze on her followed by a soft smile, silently saying it was okay. She gulped down an audible gulp, making Satsuki to laugh silently. The blue-eyed girl then closed the door and walked to Sasuke with a sweaty TenTen, who was feared to death by the raven CEO's presence. Satsuki then gently nudged the said brunette to say something.

"G-Good morning, sir." TenTen somehow voiced out. Sasuke then looked up from the newspaper to look at the source of the stuttered sentence. The look wasn't cold, hard one at all, but still TenTen was nervous mess.

"Don't call me sir, when we're outside the office. Call me by my name."

"O-okay." TenTen said timidly. Sasuke looked at the girl's body feature still hard. "What? It's not like I'll eat you or something! Relax." Sasuke stated playfully, making the raven female laugh. "And if you're worried about getting fired, then don't worry."

The Narukami girl then placed a hand on the brunette's shoulder saying, "he wants to become friends with you. Will you not give him a chance?" In the answer TenTen nodded quickly. Satsuki then placed a glass of water in front of her, "here, drink it and relax."

TenTen then drink the water and relaxed a bit. The horror then slowly fades away, replaced by the enthusiasm vibe, which she was giving earlier.