Chapter 15 Part 1: Miracles Do Happen

A month had passed from the time the raven CEO of the Uchiha group was in coma. Same routine had been going through their lives, meant Naruto, Satsuki and TenTen's. It was same like come to office, start to quarrel with Naruto, at night individually, at a different time go to hospital, ask the doctor about his health and hear doctor's same damn answer, "I don't know when he will wake up at all." Then in the end, just go to bar and drink like no tomorrow. If the workers went to ask about their boss' health, they were either shut up or they were being ignored. Even though the company was in stable condition but the blue-eyed girl wasn't, her health was going to the opposite direction.

  One day, the sun was up in the sky, releasing its full power on earth. The sun stayed in the blue sky, luckily there was no sign of dark cloud at all. People were moving like always they should, because of their works and other jobs. Within this the Uchiha Group stood tall, it's glass windows are glowing because of the sun.

  In front of the building, under that glowing sun, there stood a certain raven, admiring the building. He was happy to see the building standing with it's glory. As soon as he walked into the building, all the people whoever saw him, gawked at him. Their jaw hung open and never came back to its place. A little smile stayed on that raven's face. Maybe the hair length had become bigger, but that never became bother of his looks. 

  Well it never was hard to guess who he was, right? That's the reason why it was said Miracles do happens.

  The raven walked into the elevator to go to up, where his cabin situated. He had a great plan in his mind to surprise a certain someone whom he loved the most. He even decided to tell everything to her about the desire of his heart. He understood everything one month ago, at that very night, when he chased after the girl, whom he gave his heart to heal. But before he could catch up to the girl, he had got so wrapped up, that it took a whole month to get out from it. 

  So, he decided he had destroyed a lot of time, and this was the time he needed to step up. 

  He was thinking about how to give surprise to the girl, suddenly the  elevator stopped at the first floor and entered a employee in the elevator. "It is good to see you sir!" It was true that employee's face also hung open like others, but the difference was he did able to gain back his composer and greeted him properly.

  "It is also good to see you." A small smile ghosted on his lips.

  "Sir may I ask what exactly happened with you?" The guy named Sam ask.

  "You didn't know anything?" Sasuke was shocked to hear that workers of his company didn't have the slightest clue to about their boss' disappearance.

  "Because we are not allowed to know."

  "How?"

  Sam sighed. "Time has changed too much sir. From the time you have gone, everything just.... Fall out of place. Well not in business though, because your assistant Satsuki ma'am had taken care of it very well, but if I say emotionally, everything's destroyed. The owner of Uzumaki Group always come in the morning to try to comfort her, but eventually it turned into a heated argument. Whenever we went to ask something to her, she just shut us up. She is getting more and more skinny day by day sir. She had ate nothing, drank nothing but alcohol, or so I heard."

  In between when both of them went to up and walked out of the lift they didn't knew. But when they looked around, they found out they were standing in front of the door of the boss' room. It was true that the raven Uchiha couldn't able to believe at all about this. Sam did understand his boss' uneasiness, but still he said nothing about it. Sam chuckled sadly, "I never hopped that your comeback would be like this but still..... It looks like they are already on their daily routine. You can hear it from here." By that he just left his boss to hear all the quarrel.

  Meanwhile in the boss' room:

  "Satsuki!" Naruto barked out as soon as he and his girlfriend had entered into the room.

  "What do you want?" Satsuki tiredly stated, without looking at the source of the voice, but TenTen sure did. TenTen came to take her file silently and the blue-eyed girl gave her empty stare at the laptop which was on its screensaver mode, showing the pictures of the boss. TenTen just sighed, knowing very well that it would again turned into a fight just like any other day. 

  "He wants you to eat, Satsuki~chan." Hinata stated dearly.

  "One thing I know, he never did say anything like this, and second thing, if I don't eat then what?"

  "We really care about you-"

  "Why?" Satsuki then stood up from the chair, which was pulled beside the boss' chair to get a proper view of his laptop. "Why do you care so much about me? Did I tell to do that?"

  "Because you're our friend-"

  "Friends? Does that word hold any meaning to you?" The raven female turned towards them with blood-shot eyes. It already happened due to the percentage of alcohol which was hold by her blood. If anyone could see her in this state, that person would certainly say how much skinny she had become in this month, for that the person didn't even need to know her, at all! Her voice also became thin, for a sudden moment anyone could think of her as a ghost was talking! "If it were, then your pretty little bloody boyfriend wouldn't curse me for forcing him to death! He will surely going to call me murderer if I listen to the doctor and pulled the plug, ain't it?" She turned and walked towards the coffee table, where stayed a shining blade.

  She picked up the knife, looking at carelessly as she continued in a low voice, "I love this man, I love Sasuke Uchiha with all my heart! All I ever wanted to settle down in a place with him and fix him as he desired, all because I am tired of running in my whole damn life!" Her voice wavered. She didn't look at their face all this time, but then she looked up to face them with a pair of teary eyes, " Tell me is this too much to ask?" With that their face hung low with guilt and sadness.

  The Narukami girl chuckled sadly, "wait I know the answer. It has happened all because I am cursed! Because of me, my parents killed each-other all for the sake of "protecting me" and stuff. And now, he also have done the same thing. After all, I am the one who is destroying everyone's life isn't it?" Satsuki then deeply looked at the knife.

  "If this is the truth," the blue-eyed girl gave one last glance at the knife, she then looked up for the last time towards those people once she called friend. "Then so be it!"

  She proceeded quickly towards her throat with her hand which was holding the knife, the sharp edge was targeting towards her throat. Looking at this, TenTen, Naruto and Hinata got shocked and went to stop her.

  Now the question was, would they able to stop her in time?

  Or she will end her life before they able to reach, just like she wished?

  What will Sasuke do?