Chapter 11: Punishment For Which Crime?

(Sasuke's POV)

I wonder right now what exactly happened with Satsuki. Is she really sick? Well I don't think like that. Last night, she came in the house when her face was hanging down, only a few words "I don't need anything", by that, she walked into her room and shut the door. Today, in the morning, I also couldn't able to find at all. I tried to find her everywhere, but I had no luck. I called her but she wasn't giving any response. So I thought she might be on her way to office, although I don't know the reason for her going this early in the morning.

Right now I am in the office, but there is no sign of Satsuki Narukami at all! I asked a few worker about her but no result. Now I am damn worried about her. The worst of all is right now if I tried to call her, it says switched off! I can't able to think in straight way. What to do, what not to, I can't able to decide at all. All I know is - I fucked up real bad! I don't know the reason, but it is truth.

------------(End of Sasuke's POV)-----------

(TenTen's POV)

Oh my god, oh my god!! I have to finish the work or else - I am done for!! I am trying to finish this shit but I have no clue when it would be done!

Although right now I finished the job and I am sooo happy!!! This is the beautiful time I will relax right now. I am happy!!

But everything ends, when I see the light of my mobile goes on and a message shows.

[Satsuki
Sent 9:30]
Meet me at the ground floor now.

Why Satsuki is calling texting me like this and telling me to come to the ground floor? What she needs? Guess there is no choice but I have to go....

When I reached the ground floor, what I saw, I couldn't believe my eyes! To think, someone like Satsuki can be in this state, I never imagined! She looks damn messy and her eyes are so red that it might bleed out. One thing is sure.... She was crying her eyes out all this time.... Don't know the reason, but my guess is, this is connected to Sasuke. Satsuki comes closer to me, handing me a letter, saying those barely audible words, "give it to Sasuke, please." And by that, she just walked away. I wanted to stop her but couldn't able to, for one that would be she already left, but the other two.... It would be, I didn't have the power to do so. In the end, I can't able to do anything but to see her dispapearing into bright daylight. I don't know what happened but I do know that this letter will bring disaster to him.

-----------(End of TenTen's POV)-----------

(Sasuke's POV)

Damn it, damn it! Where the hell is she?! Neither she is answering my call, nor she was calling me! Shit, what the hell? Now where do I find her?

All this thing was running inside my head, while I was walking back and forth to find any kind of idea to track her, while suddenly the door is opened, revealing a tensed looking TenTen. I stopped on my track. But one thing I don't understand that is, why do I feel like something going to be happened?

-------------(End of Sasuke's POV)----------

"What is it?" Sasuke couldn't help but ask.