"Alright, we just wanted to make sure," I say kissing her cheek.

"Believe me I say this. I'm not lying. My life is 20 times better now. My friends are better. My parents are better. My parents are my parents. I don't get made fun of like I used to. I'm so much happier now. Life is perfect!" She says smiling.

"Happy to here it," Elisa says kissing her cheek. "You ready to go now?"

"Yep!" Kristina says. She hugs me, kisses my cheek and says, "Bye, Daddy! I love you!"

"Bye, sweetie. I love you, too. Have fun!" I say.

"Believe me. I will!" She says as she closes the door behind her.

"Bye, honey," Elisa says. She kisses me, then leaves. I decide to go to the studio and play in there some.

(Kristina's POV)

Why in the world would they think I'm not happy? I'm the happiest I've been in a long time, a very long time. Right now, life is perfect. I guess they want me to be around my age, but that will lead to drama. Yuck. I hate that stuff, and I would definitely be a part of it. For crying out loud, I'm a famous person's daughter, who didn't know it for almost 15 years. That will definitely draw drama.

Mom turns on the radio and I start singing along.

"You excited?" She asks.

"Yes! Very!" I say. Mom laughs at my excitement and I continue singing along with the radio until we get there.

We pull into Marie's drive way and everybody is still there from last night and Sarah and Breezy are here, too. Joe isn't here though. He might of went to hang out with somebody. I get out of the car and run to the door. I wait until Mom gets there and I knock. Sarah answers.

"Hey!" Sarah says.

"Hi!" I say excitedly.

"Can we come in?" Mom asks.

Sarah laughs and opens the door. We walk in and follow Sarah to the living room where all the other girls are.

"Hey, Elisa!" Breezy greets.

"Hey, girls," Meagan says.

"Hey!" Marie says. "Glad you could join us this time, Kristina."

"Yeah, me too," I smile. Mom and I sit down on the couch by the other girls.

"Want a drink?" Sarah asks Mom.

"Yeah, sure," Mom says, then Sarah leaves. When she comes back, she hands Mom a fancy cocktail that looks like the ones the other girls are drinking. "Thank you," she says.

"No problem," Sarah says, then she sits back down in her spot.

"Well, how are you liking it here, Kristina?" Breezy asked.

"I love it! It's way better than my old life," I say the last part a little sad.

"She doesn't want to talk about it," Elisa says. I didn't.

"We are glad you like it here," Marie says.

"So, have you met any boys yet?" Meagan asks. I blush.

"No. I'm not around people my age," I say, still blushing.

"What? You don't go to school?" Sarah asks.

"Nope. Homeschooled. Mama teaches me right now, and when I'm on tour with Daddy, he'll teach me in his spare time," I answer with my blush going away.

"That's cool!" Breezy says.

"Is your mom a good teacher?" Meagan teases.

"Yes I am! Thank you very much!" Mom says. I laugh and nod agreeing with her. The girls laugh, too.

"You don't need a boy, yet. You're only 15. Be a teen and have fun for now," Marie says.

"Yeah, Daddy tells me the same thing," I say lightly laughing.

"He wasn't saying that when he was your age," Sarah says. Mom playfully punches her arm.

"Hush you guys! I don't want to talk about that with her here," she says pointing to me.

"Mama, Daddy already talked to me about it. Remember when Daddy and I went to the mall and grocery shopping? We talked about it on the way there," I say. Mom blushes and the girls start laughing.

(Patrick's POV)

"What?" I say shocked into the phone.

"I'm serious! How could you have not heard about it, yet?" Pete says.

"I don't know. I'm going to call Elisa," I say.

"What? She's not with you?" Pete asks.

"No. Her and Kristina went to Marie's house to see all the girls," I say.

"Ok, talk to you later," Pete says and I hang up to call Elisa.

(Kristina's POV)

We are all laughing, and Mama's phone rings. She doesn't leave the room, so everybody gets quiet.

"What?" Mom says in a worriedly voice.

"Are you serious, Honey?" She says worriedly.

"Ok, we'll be there right," Mom says and hangs up.

"What's wrong?" I ask scared.

"We've got to go home now. The media has taken it way to far. Bye girls. Sorry to leave on such a short notice," Mom says as she gets up and takes my wrist and quickly walks away. I wave goodbye and try to keep up with Mom.

Luckily, we only live 10 minutes apart. We get in the house and Daddy is by the door.

"What's going on?" I worriedly demand.

We all sit down on the couch, and Dad answers my question.

"Remember how we tried going to Dairy Queen last night, but the paparazzi was there so we left rather quickly?" Dad asks.

"Yeah, so?" I answer.

"The press doesn't know you are my daughter. They still think Laura is my daughter. Well, they got a picture. Elisa is in the car, but you can't see her because of the tinted window. What you can see is my hand on your back as you are getting into the car. The picture makes it look like I'm shoving you in the car," he answer. Uh-oh. This can't be good. He shows me the magazine clip. The picture does make it look like he's pushing me into the car. The headline reads:

Stump Found Kidnapping Teen Girl: Possible Rape

"Holy smokes," I say nearly in tears. Daddy side hugs me. What is going to happen to him? What if the cops believe the press? I look at Mama and she is nearly in tears.

"I am so sorry," he says, nearly in tears still hugging me.

"It's not your fault," I say. There is a knock at the door. We all stand up alerting and Dad walks to answer it. He opens the door. The last thing I see is the cops grab Daddy, handcuff him, and take him away.