Chapter 13

(Patrick's POV)

I wake up at around 10 the next day. I get up to check on Kristina, and she's still asleep. I want to wake her up. I walk over the bed, put my hands on it, and make it bounce. It doesn't phase her. I stand up and jump on the bed, doesn't phase her. I lay down next to her; it doesn't phase her. She is a heavy sleeper.

I go into her bathroom (Holy smokes she has a lot of perfume!), find a bowl, and fill it up with cold water. I go stand by her bed, and pour it on her. She jumps up really quick, completely startled. I'm laughing really hard while she is giving me a dirty look. She wipes the hair out of her face, stands up, and wipes off her pajamas with her hands, doing no good.

"What in the world do you want?" She angrily asks.

"Just to wake you up," I say laughing.

"Couldn't you have done it another way?" She asks.

"I tried shaking the bed and poking you, but it didn't work!" I say, still laughing.

"Oh. Yeah, I'm a heavy sleeper," she says. Then she smiles and says, "Come here, Daddy. I need a hug."

"Oh, no you don't. You are all wet," I say backing up.

"Oh, come on. Hug your daughter," she says holding out her arms walking towards me.

"Nope!" I turn around and run out the door. She follows me. I get to the end of the hallway and turn around for a split second. She then hugs me. Rubbing her wet hair on my neck. "Ewwwww," I say. "You are all wet."

She smiles and says, "I know." She then lets go of me and I make a grossed out face and shutter. She laughs at me. "I guess I'll go get changed now."

"Yeah, I need to now," I say. She laughs and walks to her bedroom. I walk into mine and change, waking up Elisa.

"You are changed already?" She asks.

"Yep, your daughter got me wet," I say.

"How did she do that?" She asks.

"She was wet after I woke her up," I smirk.

"You didn't," she says.

"I did," I say smiling.

"No wonder you're wet! You deserved it! I'm backing her up on this one," Elisa says.

"Hey! That's not nice," I say sitting on the bed.

"It wasn't nice you dumped water on your daughter either," she says.

"Touché," I say. She laughs and kisses my neck. I'm not going to lie, it felt nice. I turn and kiss her on the lips. Then she gets up, and decides to change. "Thanks for killing the moment."

"You're welcome," she laughs. After she gets changed, we open the door and smell food. We walk down stairs and see Kristina is making omelets. I didn't know she liked cooking.

"Hey," I say. She jumps and turns around. I laugh to myself.

"Hi!" She says happily. "I'm making omelets! Ham and cheese for Mom and me and peppers and cheese for that weird vegetarian man that lives in my house."

"Hey!" I say offended. Elisa laughs.

"Oh, stop. You know she loves you," Elisa says. I look at Kristina who is giving me an innocent grin.

"Yeah, I know. She loved me before, too," I tease. Her face turned to a frown.

"You said you weren't going to use that against me!" She says offended.