Author's Note

Congratulations! You have made it to the end of my book!

But, don't leave yet. Before this is over, you're going to want to hear something you want to hear.

First of all, I would like to thank you all. I don't deserve all of these reads. I don't deserve all of the kind words and votes you give me. I never would have dreamed the story of my basically ideal life would be loved by so many, especially when I only started it because a couple internet friends kept bugging me about being a writer like them. Every single one of you make me happy, and I love every one of you! I almost stopped writing, but your kind words made me want to continue, so thanks to you, I finished my first book!

Second of all, I'd like to thank you all for ignoring my typos and grammatical errors and such. As you probably guessed, I don't proofread. Lord knows I should, but it takes too long for me to write a chapter, let alone perfect it. Also, if you don't ignore it and you make fun of it, thank you for that to. Your comments have made me laugh a lot, trust me. Whether they are about typos, falling up stairs, or walking in on your parents, your comments keep my heart beating.

On a more serious note, I would like to acknowledge something about this story. The character Kristina, that's me. Everything I have ever said about Kristina is true. All the way from how her "old parents" treated her to her personality. That's all me. Well, honestly, I can't swim, I can't fix a bus (but I can fix an electric car), I haven't reached my goal size, I wasn't switched at birth, I wasn't raped, and I'm a virgin. So despite all that, and the obvious, I'm not Patrick's daughter, everything is true.

That being said, I would like to acknowledge that I'm aware of at least four stories that are very similar to mine. Some are scary similar to mine. I'm not going to lie, you guys hurt my feelings. I'm not if you did this on purpose or if it was a total coincidence, regardless it hurt my feelings and I almost stopped writing because of it.

When you take my idea, that's one thing, but when you take my character, that's another thing. My character is me, and when you take my character, I feel like you're taking me. I'm not mad at any of you, but if you want to write fanfiction, please come up with your own ideas. Copying someone gets you nowhere. Being original gets you everywhere. You all have very creative minds, and I know you can use them.

I would like to thank my internet friends for encouraging me to write this story. You know who you are.

Also, I would like all of you to know that if you ever need anything, I'm here for you all. I don't care who you are, I will help you in any I can. I care about all of you, and all I want is your well being. My contact information is in my bio, so don't be afraid to use it.

Now, the part of this you actually want to hear: I'm writing a sequel, and it's up now!

But before you read, I would like you all to know that this is a more dramatic book. Not every chapter is going to be as happy and loving like this book was. Sure, there will be several chapters similar to this book, but a major thing happened in the last chapter and we've got to work through that.

If you're wanting to know what I'm taking this drastic turn, I'll tell you. I've never gotten hate on this book. God bless you all. But, I have been given requests. One of the most ones was, "Can you make it more exciting?" I thought about for a year, and here we are! I'm making it more eventful now.

Also, there is a writer on here that goes by the name iamcrazyiknow. She has a beautiful series called the Me series. It's my personal favorite. Anyways, in her stories, every little detail adds up to something so everything makes sense in the end. It's beautifully written and well planned out. I'd kill to be as good of a writer as she is, but I like the idea of the dramatic feelings she has in her books. So, with this book, I'm going to try to make this a little more dramatic and planned out.

I hope you all enjoy this book and stick with me in this change of direction. Once again, I love you all! You're support and kind words mean everything to me!

The picture attached to this is me, and the sequel, "Like Father, Like Daughter," is out now!

(Now you know why I've said that line so much. I've been planning a second book this whole time.)