Chapter 39

~One and a Half Months Later~

(Kristina's POV)

Here we are: the last day of the tour. Their last show was last night in Tampa, Florida. Boy, it was a great one. But, now, that fun is over until next year. Even then, we might not go on tour with Panic! at the Disco. Today is the last day I live with my uncles. When we get off of this bus, I'll see them often of course, but it won't be 24/7 like how it was for three months. On the bright side, I will get to be with Mom 24/7 again, and I'm ready to see her. It's a pretty bittersweet moment.

I'm not really sure where we are right now, but we are probably somewhere in the Appalachian Mountains because it's really hilly outside, and Uncle Pete is having to go around a bunch of curves.

The past month and a half have been really fun, though. Nothing too out of the ordinary happened. The guys played shows all the time, and I got carried onto the stage a few times. Uncle Dallon even carried me onto the stage one time, and that was really scary sense he's basically a giraffe.

Around two weeks ago, I spent the day with Panic! at the Disco guys. It was one of the off days, so we were just in the bus and at restaurants all day long. It was really fun and kind of like a sleepover. We played word, radio, and video games. We made a few prank phone calls, as well.

The whole time I was with them, Dad called me every other hour just to make sure I was okay. It got annoying after a while, but it started to get funny again. How? Well, Dad worked like clockwork, and Uncle Spencer would start counting down when he would call. After he said, "One!" The phone always rang.

That night, I didn't get my own bunk. You would think I would have sense there are normally only three people on that bus, and I had my own when I was on a bus with four other people. But, no, these guys just brought more stuff with them. It was mainly Uncle Brendon, though. He "couldn't decide which suits to pack," so he just brought them all. I slept in a bunk with him that night.

Also, the nightmares still happen. Every two to three nights like before. This is one of the reasons why I'm ready to get home. I can start seeing a therapist to hopefully get rid of those awful things.

I'm also excited about getting home so I can finally start doing something with that contract I got from the record label for my birthday. I'm extremely excited about that, but I'd much rather have a band. Dad finally convinced me that once I have a successful solo career, everybody would want to start a band with me. I just hope he's right.

Another exciting thing happened for me. My internet friend, Matt and I are basically in a relationship. We aren't boyfriend and girlfriend yet, but we do both like each other, which is exciting. However, my uncles and my dad don't know about this, and I plan on keeping it that way for as long as can. The subject of boys is a really touchy subject for them.

In current time, it's 11:30 in the morning, Uncle Pete is looking for a place to eat lunch, and I'm running to the bathroom to throw up. I've been throwing up for a few days now, and I really hope I'm not getting sick again.

After I finish my business, I walk into the "living room" where Uncle Pete is driving and everybody else is sitting and talking.

"You better not get us sick again," Uncle Joe laughs.

"I'm going to try not to," I softly laugh in response. Then, Dad gets up and goes to the bathroom, too.

"It's weird how you feel fine, but you throw up anyways," Uncle Pete says.

"Yeah, I know. Maybe it was something I ate and just keep on eating it unknowingly," I shrug.

I notice Uncle Andy looking down the hallway with really wide eyes, so I follow his gaze.