Chapter 46

(a/n: It's been awhile since I updated — so sorry for that. I'll try to be more efficient with my updating but it's almost mid-year and it's kinda an important time for me (education wise) and yeah, my attention has been focused on that — which sucks cause I love writing for you guys. But anyway, here is a chapter!)

Random Facts #2- Fay is afraid of being alone while Tobirama is afraid to form bonds with others — both in fear of losing people

::

For anyone wondering about Tobirama's students and others in of their generations — Yes, they will be joining the cast just not until later, but expect them in the near future (These include; Hiruzen, Homura, Kagami, Danzō, Koharu and Torifu) 

::

"Hold still," Fay licked her lips, eyes narrowing as she tried to steady her hand.

Tobirama didn't say a word, crimson eyes studying the pinkette before him as he sat, making sure not to twitch as the paintbrush was gently guided across his skin. He glanced down to her free hand — making sure not to move his head — which was leaning against the carpet, just beside him.

Wordlessly, his hand crept over and laced his fingers with hers.

She didn't show any sign of response, other then the small curl of her fingers as she squeezed his hand gently — he looked to her with a little more fondness.

"And... done!" She sat back, grinning proudly. "I think I did a decent job."

Tobirama found a mirror thrust in his face, blinking, he saw the newly painted lines Fay had just applied to his face —one for each cheek bone and another down his chin, traditional Senju warpaint — although Hashirama refused to wear it.

"Do you like it?" Fay titled her head ever so slightly, grinning nervously.

He didn't say anything, instead sitting up, he crashed his face into hers in a forceful kiss. It was sudden, and with wide violet eyes, Fay felt his teeth smash against her own. At first, it was awkward, as neither knew what they were doing.

But he deepened the kiss, or at least he thought he was — is there a book he could read?

It didn't matter as it seemed to be working, with Fay's other hand moving to grab the back of his head. Then, he pulled away, staring down at her flushed face — still so embarrassed.

Then, she grinned — an almost smirk. "Maybe i'll paint your face more often."

He smiled, gently brushing the smudged paint off her cheek. "Maybe you will," He said before kissing her one final time.

Alone, the two were comfortable with one another. But it wasn't like they would randomly start making out with one another, no — this was new, not that either minded.

Still, you'd never catch them doing anything like that in pubic — the small performance in the Hokage's newly built office was just to antagonise Madara, and tease Fay.

"Come on," He stood up, making sure to offer her a hand. "We have a meeting to get to."

Fay grinned, accepting his hand and stood up, biding his little apartment farewell — as Tobirama did not live in the Senju compound — and left.

::

"You want to make that damn thing annual?" Tobirama glared down his brother, leaning back in his seat.

Beside him sat Fay, who was half slummed against the desk, day dreaming. Across from her sat Madara, who was no doubt tuning out the entire conversation, and Hashirama sighing from his own seat — beside Madara — tired from a long days work.