Chapter 14

(A/N: The pace of the story will begin to pick up a bit, because so far we have only covered seven years and the story takes place over forty-two years. I have a lot of big things I want to write about - things that will no doubt make some of you cry - but they're very far in the future. So to insure this book doesn't take years to finish, i'll speeding it up slightly, meaning more time skips. Enjoy!)

::

"PLEASE STOP FIGHTING!!!!!!!!"

..

..

..

Everything went silent, and darkness descended.

::

Fay looked up, taking sharp, heavy breaths, eyes fixed on her outstretched arms. At the last moment, her body had reacted on it's own, taking control and thrusting her arms forming, summoning all her strength and chakra.

Her new found kekkei touta had burst forth, morphing into two massive waves, splitting apart the two armies and driving them away from one another. Fay's violet coloured eyes widened slightly, she half expected the shinobi to crumble into dust but they remained tall, frozen in shock, a few struggling to break free.

Fay felt a massive drop in her chakra, her vision began to waver and within seconds, she was out like a light. Fay's arms dropped to her sides, her feet swaying as she slowly went tipping, plummeting down from the tree tops to the battle field, landing between the two armies.

They watched on, the dark chakra slowly faded away, giving them mobility once more. Adridatha stumbled forward, recognising her child's vibrant pink hair, eyes widening in horror as her eyes set upon Fay's mangled body.

The fall had done her small body extreme damage, bones shattering upon impact.

Tobirama stood beside his brother, sheathing his katana, stomach dropping as he heard a woman scream.

"FAY!" Adridatha screamed, running over and collapsing down beside her child, tears brimming her emerald green eyes.

Saphira muffled a horrified sob, quickly running to her mother's side, dropping to her knees as Adridatha began shaking her child, attempting to provoke a reaction. Tobirama remained still, watching as the woman sobbed over his seemingly lifeless best - ex - friend.

Hashirama stepped forward, worry quickly fluttering over his features, a frown across his face. Beside him stood his father, who had no idea how to feel, watching on as a mother - his enemy --- cried over her child's - seemingly - death.

Butsuma couldn't help but feel a slither of sympathy for Adridatha, losing ones child is something no parent should have to go through. But two children within a few days? It was cruel.

He briefly considered ending Adridatha then and there, to spare her the agony, before a small cough was heard. 

Fay felt blood rise up in her throat, she quickly turned her head, allowed the blood to spill from her lips in a violet cough. She tried to stand, quickly regretting the decision as pain spread across her body, racking her very core.

Fay had completely no chakra left, it was a miracle she was even alive.

Adridatha gasped, unable to contain her happiness as it burst forth, pulling Fay into a tight embrace, tears following uncontrollably. Fay choked slightly, struggling to breath as she gasped out a few words.

"What was that?" Adridatha asked, pulling away.

Fay opened her mouth to speak again, tears brimmed her bright violet eyes, her face twisted into despair as she muttered, her voice shaky.

"P--Please don't fight anymore..."

The silent field, enclosed by a canopy of trees, allowed her small voice to reach all, shocked by her words.

Fay continued. "I--It wasn't the Senju's fault Han died...It's n--not the Akiyama's fault for the S--Senju's deaths either..all this fighting is m--meaningless, just this once...P--Please stop."

Fay slipped into unconsciousness.

Adridatha frowned, stroking her child's cheek lovingly. Hashirama looked over to Tobirama, watching as his face morphed into panic at the thought of fighting, he did not want Fay to die.

"Father, we should retreat." Hashirama surprised both Butsuma and Tobirama.

He sneered. "And why should we do that?"

"The Akiyama heiress is alive." Hashirama explained. "They will do everything to keep her alive, and Adridatha won't just defy her child's wishes."

"We have lost too many of our kin, we cannot fight." He added, both their eyes casting out to their fellow Senju, crying over the loss of their comrades.

Butsuma frowned, mulling over the thought before sighing, turning to address his shinobi. "Order a retreat, we will return home."

Several Senju began screaming out to one another. "RETREAT!" Alerting those far away of Butsuma's orders.

Tobirama shot Hashirama a grateful looked, casting one final worried glance at Fay before returning home, along side his kin.

Adridatha couldn't care less, all that mattered to her was that her Fay was alive. She lovingly stroked Fay's vibrant pink hair. A fellow clansmen came waltzing over, requesting orders, she glanced down at Fay before looking back up, smiling.

"We're going home."

"Yes! Adridatha-sama!"

(A/N: Sorry for the otherwise boring chapter

(A/N: Sorry for the otherwise boring chapter. Time skip incoming)