Cinderella.

Kind of a long one. Hope you enjoy. Also this is a spinoff of my fav story Cinderella.

"Close your eyes (Y/N)" my father said as I giddily close my eyes trying to peak. It was my birthday and father always gets me the collest of gifts. Gifts that me and my animal friends can enjoy together. "Ok open them!" I open my eyes to a little hound dog with a bow wrapped around his neck. "Oh father he's perfect!" I say as the puppy topples over itself to run to me. My father laughes and picks him up. "I know how much you love animals, so lets add another to the family. Lets name him... Bruno" I get up and he gives the puppy to me. "Thanks dad" "your welcome"

I awoke from my dream with tears streaming down my face. Looking around seeing the small room that I was forced to reside in. A year after my birthday my father decided to remarry, maybe that was a mistake... Because what he married was the devil, her name; Ambrosial. And along with Ambrosial were two little girls. Gertrude and Samantha.

Quickly after the marriage my father had become deadly Ill. As I laid by his bedside he smiled at me. "(Y/N) Don't cry. Remember I will always be with you" he stroked my hair softly. And with that he died revealing the true nature of Satan herself. Cold, mean, and down right nasty to me. Forcing me to the attic of a tower to a little room led by million of rickety old stairs. I was forced as a maid and a knitter to add more money to Ambrosials pocket. I was only ten...

-years pass-

As I was knitting a cover for a request trying to catch up on everything that Ambrosial forced on me at once. "(Y/N!)" she yelled causing me to stab myself with the needle. I bit my tounge and wrapped a old cloth around it and ran down the stairs to see what she wanted. "Stop bumming around and go tend to the rose garden, it has weeds all over it. I want my garden nice!" "but I haven't finished the blank-" "YOU CAN HURRY AND FINISH IT LATER NOW GO!" I ran out holding back my tears. 'Why father.... Why?" I got out to the garden seeing my puppy that's now a full grown dog stuck in the weeds. "Oh Bruno..." I ran to the shed getting the clippers and running to rescue him. As I finally get him free he shakes off the dirt and leafs. I look over him seeing he wasn't hurt. "Go on and hide in the shed you know Ambrosial doesn't like you" Bruno pouted as he goes to the shed. I start trimming the weeds avoiding the thorns of the roses. I hear myself sigh as I look up seeing the sun was starting to set I could see that beyond the fence people of the village were going to their homes. I finally finish and dust off the drit. Turning back I see that all the lights were off in the house. "Great..." I mumble and sigh. "Excuse me" I hear a soothing voice call from the gate and I turn around to see a figure on the other side of the gate. "Would you please come here?" I slowly go up to the gate getting a better veiw of the man, He was in street clothes that looked like they came from the Bizarre. His hair slicked back in a kept fashion. He seemed very clean.

I felt my consciousness nag at me telling me that I looked very dirty. I look down avoiding his eyes. "Madam I'm here to pick up a blanket that I requested from here. The woman says she had it ready" My eyes go wide. 'Crap...' "I'll go get it please.. Wait here!" I turn and walk fast twords the shed, after getting out of veiw I run in and swiftly run up the thousands of stairs catching my breath as I open my door seeing the blanket almost finished right where I left it. I quickly finish the corner and drape it over my arm running back down and outside loosing my breath again.

"H-here I'm sorry for the wait.." I handed him the blanket through the bars. He took it and I felt his hand grace mine as he held it. "Madam your bleeding" I look to see I stabbed my hand again. "Oh no... Did I get any on the blanket?" he looked up at me and I feel something soft on my hand as he got out a handkerchief from his pocket wrapping my hand up. "The blanket doesn't matter madam. I should go now it's getting late. You should rest ok?" he smiled softly at me and I felt my heart skip a beat. He handed me a sack of what felt like coins and let go of my hand and turned walking down the soft street light road. I turn back and put the sack in my apron pocket. I walk to the house and into my room turning on a soft light. I look at the handkerchief and saw the palace logo. "No way..." I hold my hand on my chest. I never met the customers of my knitting.  Ambrosial never let me hand off my work, she probably tells them that she makes them herself. But what she doesn't know is that I knit a tiny little bird in the corner of what I knit. To honor both my father and mother and also to hold true to my work.