Shower time.

-Your P*O*V-

Mark was away for the week and its been quite lonley. It was the last day that i had the house to myself. You decide to take a shower with music playing, I dance around as you strip slowly to the music. As you turn on the shower filling the room heat up with steam. You get in and dance. Not even bothering to get the shampoo.

-Marks P*O*V-

I decided to arrive home early since I missed (y/n) so much. Driving home I get a boquet of flowers for her. Excited I arrive to the house and I felt my stomach empty and my heart flutter. As I go inside I look for her with the bouquet behind my back only to not find her anywear, I then hear the shower running and... Music? I put the boquet down and smirk. I go forward to the bathroom and sneak in, I look at the shower as I see her figure dancing about. I quietly and slowly take off my clothes sneaking in. She turns around and opens her eyes. She gasps and blushes. "Mark! What are yo-you doing?!" She backed up and tried to cover herself I chuckle and go up slowly to her. "Hey" I grab her shoulders softly and lean in for a kiss. "M-mark" she sounded embarrassed and she looked away. I put my fingers on her chin and turn her head back to me. "Dont be shy" I said as we locked eyes.

"I-i uh.." She studdered and smiles. I kiss her softly as I bring the shower head over us I feel the warm water over us. "Its been a week of lonely ness I missed you" I pushed her up against the wall softly and kissed her neck. "M-mark.." She whined. "You wanna.." I stroke her hair and kiss her hearing her moan a bit. "Y-yes" she whispers in Mt ear and I feel her knee rub my inner thigh. I growl and smile. She reaches up and angles the shower away as she puts her arms around me, I grab her legs and help her up on my waist and feel her close teasing her opening.

"M-mark.. Ah.." She whimpers and it turns me on ever more. I lick my lips then kiss her again twirling my tounge around with hers exploring her mouth. "I want you. I want you so bad. I've been wanting you for a whole week" I growl in her ear as I insert my self inside her and she let's out a small moan. "Markkk" she leans her head back and I kiss her neck and I hold her legs up thrusting myself in her slowly and passionately.

-Your P*O*V-

He was pinning you against the wall hard and thrusting himself in growling lowly in your ear. "I've missed this" he grumbled as he growled more biting your lips and ear lobe. "Mmn fuck" you say as you grind your hips on his and feel him move faster. He grunts and lifts you up a bit more getting deeper causing a immense amount of pleasure. "I needed this so fucking badly" he whispers as he kisses you grabbing your ass gripping it close. "Mmm mark!" You whine a bit as he goes faster hitting your g - spot. Breathing deeply he goes to your ear and growls. "Fuck I wanted you so bad" you scratch at his back making him moan and thrust even harder. As you feel your walls close him you feel him slow a bit but grind you against the wall. "Ahh.. Ha... Ah" he moaned and kisses you again. "M-mark i-" he innerupts you as he grabs you and shoves his self even deeper thrusting fast. "Fuck Mark!" You yell as you throw your hear back and you feel him let go and you let go as well. He let's out a low growl as he holds you there staring at you. Your eyes locked together. He smirks and kisses you as he let's you down and holds you close in the shower. "I missed you babe" he pants and you kiss him. "I missed you too"

Thank you for reading. More to come ~

-Dank Heely Mark