Watermel'on

(Guess who's back? Back again. Also the video has absolutely nothing to do with this smut. I just had to eyy)

-Your P*O*V-

Mark and Team Edge were doing yet another challenge. But this time it was not about a crazy drunk goggle test on a bouncy castle. It was about a... Watermelon? You look at the table overflowing with rubber bands. Next to them were two mini watermelons. You saw the boys exit the house and sit at the table, Mark flashing you a smile and Matt and Ryan holding hands. (Myan is my otp shut up) you smile and start the camera for them quickly going away from the table.

As you watch from the distance you get the jist if what it was all about. Basically your wrapping rubber bands around a wartermellon until it explodes. As time went by and more rubber bands were added to both mellon's you sigh heavily and go back inside exhausted from heat. Laying down you feel Chica brush against you, her tail waggin furiously. "Hello Chica- Pika!" You rub her ears and then hear a "woah!" Getting up rushing out side you saw Marks mellon combust going everywere. A little even reached you. "That's so cool!" You hear Mark say as you wipe off the bits of Mellon from your shirt looking up to see he was covered in bits of watermelon.

He was slightly wet from the fruit.. And with the sun hitting him.. God he looked delicious to eat. You shook your head. 'Why dose that turn me on?' You thought going back into the house after seeing Matt feed Ryan watermelon.

'Wish Mark would do that' he hasn't really been paying attention to me' you think as you fight loneliness. Couple of hours later Team Edge went on there way and Ryan and Matt were moving the rest of the stuff out of there room, after deciding they go live on there own. (Myan 💜) me and Mark didn't mind. Sure we'd miss them but we could always visit. And vice versa.

Best part was we were finally alone. No worrying about them coming in on us having hot sex all over the place. Speaking of sex.... I saw Mark come in still drenched. The boys must a pushed him in the pool. His lucky flannel was unbuttoned revealing his muscular toned neck... A vein was popping out a bit as you hear his deep laughter. You get up and see him wipe his red hair out of his face biting his lip.

You get up taking the hint going to him smiling. "Hey babe" you swoon as you reach for him he smirks and grabs your wrist. "Hey there" he swoons and brings you close feeling the small of your back with his hand. Caressing your neck as he brings his lips close to yours smirking.

-Marks P*O*V-

I saw her eying me all day. Trying to keep my cool. Seeing her hinting off that she wanted me because I was wet. Because of the watermelon. I wanted to tease her. Show her how sexy I can be. I neared my lips twords hers brushing Them only slightly making her shiver. I went my way up her back teasing her running my fingers up her spine my lips hovering down her face and on her neck. I hear a slightly moan from her. Satisfied I do more.

-Your P*O*V-

He was teasing. And you hated that. His fingers brushed up and down your back finally going up your shirt. "Ahh" you let out and you hear a laugh from Mark. "You got something to say?" He coos in your ear smooching the back of your neck. You felt both his hands up your shirt on your shoulders, he pushes you slightly on the wall. Grabby hands venturing all over your body and before you know it you were undressed but he wasn't. He grabbed you up and brung you up to your room undressing himself laying ontop of you.

He didn't even continue the four play. For at this moment the heat of you two consumed both of you and with each sloppy kiss it got more interesting. More gabby as it seemed. He inserted himself slowly giving you only the time of day. Teasing was always his best point. As you grabbed him throwing him on his back you grind your hips with his, he jerks his head back uttering a deep "ohhh yeahhhhh (y/n)" his palms smooth over your hips rubbing them moving in synce with you. You lean down nibbling at him running your fingers through his red messy floof. He grunted in satisfaction looking at you with his chestnut brown eyes. He smirked and grabbed you rolling on top holding your hands as he goes faster and faster grunting. "M-mark" you mutter and he smirks biting your lip. "Mmm (y/n) " he was going faster kissing you hitting your spot. With one final thrust you both reach your high and he releases groaning deeply. He pulled off and stroked your face. "Best watermelon day ever" he said as you giggled.

Eyy thanks for reading bros. Don't worry I'm fine just been dealing with things but all these votes and comments have really got me through. Thanks.
See ya in the next one.
-Dank Heeky Mark