Angry Mark.

For Mishimark enjoy c:

~Your P*O*V~

Mark has been quite cranky for the past few days for reasons unknown. He gets angry at everything in sight. "Mark honey are you ok?" You asked as he slumps down on the bed running his fingers through his hair. "Yeah hon I'm fine" he would say aggravated. You didn't believe him. You wanted to know what was bothering him. "Mark you know you can tell me anything right?" You say as you hug him from behind. "Yeah... I know dear. Just frustrated. YouTube has been effecting me. Its just been a bad week that's all" he mumbles as you kiss his neck smelling his scent. "Why dont we take a few days off huh? Your fans will understand. I bet they wouldn't care either way it went" you say trying to cheer him up. You feel him take a deep breath as he gets up. "No. I have to stay on schedule. I can't leave" his voice was a bit dark. He walks away leaving you sitting in bed stunned. 'Sometimes I want to punch him in the nose' you think as you follow him to the recording room. He had a really weird game on that had some kind of ghost on it. "Mark honey please. We can take a few days off. I mean come on now. Please?" You begged as he sat in his chair taking off his pants. "No. Now get out I've got recording to do" he ordered. You sigh and get out as you hear him say his intro. But as he kept talking he just sounded angier and angrier.  "I'll go make him his favorite food for him. Maybe that'll cheer him up" you say going into the kitchen fixing chicken and biscuits with gravy. After you were done you heard the recording room door shut. He was finally out. "Thank god" you mumbled as he comes in the kitchen and sees you had dinner ready. Without saying a word he slouches down and starts eating fast. His eyes were a bit dark and his face was pale. 'Maybe he was getting sick?' You thought worried as you go to feel his head but he stops you. "I wouldn't do that if I were you sweetheart" he said lowly as you feel his grip tighten on your wrist. "Mark.. Mark let me go I was just going to feel your head!" You whimper as he let's you go and goes back to eating. 'What has been happening to him?' You question as you leave him in the kitchen going back to your room to take a shower.

Going in the room getting your things you go in the bathroom turning on the shower to a hot setting. Relaxing and letting the water just massage all your stress away. Mark never made you stressed but the things he would do and say would make you stressed sometimes, this mood he was in wasn't really stranger. But you had to deal with it like it or not. 'Well he looks very sexy while angry. Just getting all worked up and feeling like he's about to kick the shit out of someone' you thought as you laid back on the shower wall. Then you feel some of the water has stopped. Looking up you see a naked Mark looking down at you. His eyes were really dark and he had a weird smirk on his face. "Mark?" You say as he helps you up and kisses you. "Mmn baby dont say a word" you hear him say as you feel his hands trail up your back. He started to kiss your neck as he held you tightly.

"Mmm your so fragile. I want you. Now" he said darkly as he turned you around shoving you on the wall as he picked you up. He plays with your opening and you let out a slight moan. "Please be gentle" you whimpered as he smirks. "Babe with me there is no gentle" he angrily shoved himself in you with out warning. You let out a scream as he thrust his self in and out holding you close to him. You hear him angrily in your ear and you moan and try to hold onto him feeling his erect member throbbing inside you rubbing your walls vigorously. You hear his angry grunts as he kisses you hard rubbing your ass with his hands.

"Mmmm I'm going to pound you until your sore" he mumbles in the kiss. "Ah... Ahhh.. Mark... Ah..." You yell out as he hits your spot. "Yeah baby I feel it... Mmn.. Ah..." He thrusts more and more harder and harder each time. Then he let's go with a loud moan punching the wall behind you. "Fuck yes! Ahhhhh!" He says as you repeadily moan his name. He pulls out and let's you fall to the floor. "Mm thanks. I needed that" he smirks and showers off and leaves you in the shower. "Oh my god..." You pant as you get up from the floor. 'Angry sex is the best sex' you think as you shower off and join Mark for yet another angry round.