Tattoos and piercings ( Contest Winner request #1!)

Contest winner #1 Khaliplier

~Your P*O*V~

My name is Khali. And I'm a culprit. I have stolen, betrayed, anything you can think of.

I was sent out of regular high school because of such bad behavior, and into this school for bad kids. Kinda like a correctional institution, to teach us that behavior that we do needs to be stopped. Yeah I know its bad but there's something about the thrill. It gets me going. And being around bad people makes me excited too.

I see all kinds of kids with weird head cuts and tattoo's. None of them were really hot though. Not enough bad to fit my standers. Until I saw a fit Korean come in ... He had black fluffy hair and two snake bites on his left bottom lip. He had on black gages that looked like they belonged in his ears. His arms covered in skull like tattoos. I haven't seen him before, he must be new.

As he entered the cafeteria I saw all the girls stare at him as he walked past. I was sitting in the far end of the cafeteria alone. Along with my bad behavior I never really liked to socialize. It went dead silent as he looked for a seat. There were so many around but he chose to sit with me. He brung out the chair and sat back stretching and groaning. The whispers soon went around as the crowd of kids start talking. "Who is he?" "I think he's that punk kid that almost killed someone!" "oh no way! I thought that was a rumor!" "If so then what is he doing here?" The whispers mixed in as the bell rung for us to go to class.

"Hey uh I don't know this school. Can you show me where room 214 is?" He spoke to me. His voice deep and tantalising. I just had to hear more of him. "I think that's in the back building I'll take you there" I said as we got up and went out past the trailers out to a feild "here's my schedule if you know where all these rooms are" he handed the schedule to me. "Health, Spanish. Your taking 12 grade calculus?" "Yeah I like math" "why?" "Because it's the same in every country" this boy was deep. I lead him out to the empty field past the trailers and he looked around "Where's the back building?" "It burned down in 1987" I sat down and laid back. I saw him smirk. "Won't we get in trouble?" He asked and I glared at him seeing he was being sarcastic. "Why would I get you in trouble? I'm your friend" he chuckled deeply and sat beside me giving me the view of his wonderful tattoos. "I guess I'll never know what I missed on my first day of health class" (If you get this reference I love you)

We sat there staring at the ambious clouds in the sky. "So what you in for partner and may I ask your name?" He asked and I saw him turn to me. "Eh basic shit. Stealing and stuff and its Khali" I shrug. "You?" "Fighting.. And I'm Mark" I thought back to those whispers I heard from the other kids. "Did you.-" he stopped me by putting his hand up. "No I didn't kill anyone just injured them" "but why?" "He took what was precious to me" "a girl?" He snickered "no a limited edition vape pipe. I giggled and the bell rang for lunch. "Cmon I'm hungry" he got up and held out his hand. I took it madly blushing.

After a few weeks Mark and I got closer due to the fact that we were all in the same classes. "Hey you wanna study for this math test that's coming up? My parents won't mind" he said as I nodded. After school we went to his house. Which was very nice for a culprit kid. His mom worked as a lawyer and his dad as a mechanic. Mark looked around the house while I stood here. "Hey anyone home!" No answer. He turned back to me and smiled. "Guess they worked late" he motioned me to the hallway and I followed. "So uh here's my room" he said as he lead me up the stairs to a black painted door at the end of the hallway. He opened it to reveal a nice looking room.

He sat at the far end of the room where the bed was. A computer desk at the end. "So do your parents hate you for being this way.. Ya know with the tattoos and all?" I sit down on the end of his bed as he pulled out a book. "My dad hated it but learn to accept it. My mom was pretty upset though. Come here sit next to me and show me how to work these negatives" he patted the seat next to him and I moved to the near end of the bed behind the chair he was in. After a few problems I let him solve on his own and I did some as well. We both got stuck on this one that was really hard problem being it was the last fucking negative.

And we were really close... "I think I got it!" We both said reaching for a pencil but our hands touched and we looked at each other. He had longing in his brown eyes. His black hair ruffled and wild. "You know .. My parents.. Aren't home..." I gulped at his smooth voice. Cutting me like butter. "Y- yeah.." He leaned in to me giving me a closer view of his neck tattoos. "You wanna know what else is hard?" He whispered I'm my ear. "W-what?" He grabbed my hand and put it on his full hard on dick. I blush madly. I wanted him like crazy. I wanted to stroke his skin and feel all the tattoos. I wanted him to choke me with his strong arms.

I felt his lips land on mine and we started fast. Crashing in on each others lips. He grabbed my hand and pinned me on the ground smirking at me. "Hope you dont mind but I'm a bit forceful" "have you ever done this before?" I ask him "Maybe, maybe not. Have you?" I look away and that seemed to answer his question. As bad as I was I wasn't a whore. I had no time fooling around with men. "Don't worry I'll be gentle... At first" he cooed gently in my ear as he kissed me again. Our tounges dancing with each other in union. I put my hands through his hair and he took of my shirt. "Damn" he awed at me like I was sunkun treasure. I take off his shirt and just like him I was shocked. He was built. And not that ew to many muscles type built but built as on he can kick your ass with one punch. (One Man Puuuuuuuuuncccch.... I'm not sorry) He kissed my neck nibbling it giving slight hickeys. "M-mark" I moan as he felt under my bra.

Things for heated pretty quickly. As soon as I know it I was on my back completely naked and a naked Mark eating me out. I moan and groan as I feel his warm tounge on my clit ravishing it like dessert. "Mmnfn" he growled sending shivers up my spine. I felt two fingers enter and feel around "ah! F-fuck" he trusted them out making me moan louder. "I.. I'm gonna-" I let go as I moaned and he lapped me up kissing my thighs and up my stomach he glared at me as he grinned. "You ready?" "I-" before I could finish he inserted his full hard on in me one step at a time.

"Fuccck your tight" he sounded pleased as he layed there waiting for me to get used to his size. After a few moments I nodded for him to continue and he did. He went slow and it was great. But when I went to touch him he stopped and grabbed both of my hands pinning them down. "W-what are you-" he went faster as he kissed me deeply draining my thought and question right out. "Oh fucck yes Khali" he whispered ever so gently as he grindes his hips on mine. "F-fuck.."

I grab his wrist and turn him on his back with what strength I had. He looked at me in a mad sort of way. But it all faded as I bounced myself on him feeling all of him in me. It felt fucking great. "Fuck yes Khali" he leaned his head back and I paid him back for the hickeys. "Ugh bad girl!" He spanked me and I squeaked. As we were reaching our highs he bring me close, his hands on my ass. "I'm gonna.." "I'm on a pill it was for settling with my period but it still counts.." He lifted me off and onto my back as he went fast and deep. "Ahh, ahh Mark!" I let go and he did too with a deep groan. "Ugh fuuucck" he breathed heavily and sighed as he kissed me.

He pulled out slowly and layed us on his bed. "I think were going to fail math aren't we?" He said and I laughed. "Maybe"

Yooo thanks so much guys for reading. More to come.
-Dank Heely Mark