Valentines Day surprise!

~Your P*O*V~

It was the day that was the most 'romantic' of the year. Sighing you get up from the bed to see that your boyfriend Mark is no longer beside you. You see a trail of rose pedals going out of the room. After the sexual torture that Dark put you through you bite your lip and slip on Marks roab following the trail of pedals out the room. You go out and see a basketcase sitting on the coffee table in the living room. A note was attached:

Dear (Y/n):
In this basket there's clues to where I am. Have fun.

-Bubble butt

You giggle and look at the things in the basket. A bottle of wine, a pamphlet on different cakes and cookies, a picture of Mark and Chica. 'What dose this mean?' I think as I look up and around looking for anymore clues. Going into the kitchen i look and see that there was another little clue in the fridge. It was a price of cheesecake with a heart on it. 'Wait a minute... I think I know where this is!' You think as you go and get dressed in a nice light blue dress with black heels.

Getting in the car you go down and go to a restaurant called 'Sweet Tooth' (not real) they served a bunch of sweets. You go in and see Mark sitting at a table in a nice fitted suit. His hair combed back and fluffed. "The wine was to throw me off wasn't it?" You said as a man sits you on the other side of the table. Marl takes your hands and gives out a puppy dog look "Yes" Mark pouts and whimpers. "I love you you goof" you say as he kisses you giving you a bite of his cheesecake. You and Mark eat and joke around. He gives a bunch of cheesy Valentine's Day lines out to you.

"Hey girl ima show you a Livestream tonight"

And "Five Nights at Freddy's isn't the only thing that's long and hard"

Cheesy man child.

We finish and we go back to the house. "Did you walk there?" You ask as you get in and Chica greets you and him. "Yeah I didn't want you to have to walk" he says as he takes your hand grips it tight. "Now for the best part" he says as he pins you against the wall and nibbles on your neck. You give out little moans. "M-mark" you say as he hums and kisses you. "I want the sweetest thing I can find. I want you" he mumbles into your lips. "A-ah!" You say as he bites and leaves a hickey. He unzips your dress sending shivers down your spine. He grabs you up and brings you to the room kissing you softly and sweetly. "Mmm" he mumbles as you untie his tie and slowly unbuttoning his shirt. You put him on the bed and kiss his chest and scars hearing sweet deep moans come from him. You unbutton his jeans and kiss his member through his underwear. He gasps and throws his head back. "A-ah (y/n)" he says as you palm him through his underwear. You take off his underwear slowly and lick at his tip making him take slight sharp intake of breath. You take his tip and run your tounge up and down slowly feeling his hands on the back of your head tugging at your hair. He rubs your head and pushes your head down on his member. You go down and up rubbing your tounge on his shaft taking him all in humming. "A-ahhhh yeahhh" Mark mumbles as you go faster feeling him tense up. He let's himself go inside your mouth and you swallow looking up at him taking him out and crawling back up to him.

He flips you over and smirks at you. "My turn" he says kissing down unclipping your bra and taking it off. He bites at your panties and takes them off looking at you deviously. He goes lower and you feel his hot breath on your clit. You let out a soft mutter. "M-mark" you say sotlfy as you feel him lick you sticking in two fingers inside pumping inside and out slowly. "Ah! Ah.." You say as you feel his soft fluffy hair. "Mmmnn.." He mumbles as he licks faster pumping his fingers in and out. "Ah!" You let out as you feel your self let go. He licks up your belly and kisses you as you feel him insert himself inside. He's rocking back and forth slowly and softly. You let out soft moans as he picks up the pace kissing your chest. "Ahh...- you say as he grunts in your ear. "Mmm (y/n) ahh hahh" his voice was deep and tantalising. He goes faster and faster riding on you. You grip his back and roll him over on his and buckle your hips grinding on him. "Oh yessss. Ahh" he says throwing his head back his mouth agate. You kiss him and your tounges dance with each other as you grind on him slowly. His warm hands squeasing your ass. You go faster and you feel him thrust up and hit your spot. You scream his name and he grins as he grips your waist thrusting himself inside making you melt with pleasure. "Ahh Mark!" "(Y/n)!" You both moan out and let go riding out both climaxes. You get off and plop down beside him. "Best Valentine's Day ever" he says as you cuddle and fall asleep.