Long time friends (Special Chapter)

This is a special chapter dedicated to Imspamark they have been with me for a very long time. When I first started Wattpad to now. Thank you for supporting me boo. Ily.

~Mark's P*O*V~

I was going to see her... For the first time in years I was actually going to see her! I just got the play button and it was my birthday, coming back from Vid Con I get a special notification she's coming to see me. (Y/n) has always been my long time crush to be honest, and seeing her recent selfies and pictures got my feelings back up again. I'm such a doof I know she's totally over me.
Totally

As I get a text that's she's on her way I get up and clean the house basically going crazy. My fluffy dog Chica in a wonderstruck awe at my speed of cleaning stuff. The swiffer sweeper is fucking awesome! I heard the door and threw the swiffer in the spare room where the other computers were. I fixed my hair and opened the door to see her shining bright face. "Hey (y/n!) Long time no see!" I belted as she smiled wide and came in for a hug. I hugged her tight wrapping my arms around her cradling her. "Hey Mark! Wow great place you have in LA! Doing it big huh?" She said as I invited her in. "Yeah right" I scoff. Chica came head first rushing in excited to see the newcomer. "Hello Chica! I heard so much about you!" (Y/N) bent down and was embrassed by the fluff that is Chica. I giggled under my breath. "So cute " I whisper and she gets up dusting off her clothes. "Sorry what?" She smiled and I blush. "Uh nothing" I scratch the back of my head and she shrugs.

"So I'm here for a week where am I going to stay?" She looked around at the house. "Uh.. You can sleep in my bed... And I'll take the couch..." She scoffed. "What no way! I'm taking the couch! I mean look at this thing!" She pointed to the long l shaped red couch (I think its red anyway I might be color blind oops) "Ok fine" I huffed and cross my arms. "Can we watch a movie?" She sits on the couch and Chica piles on her. "Yeah.." I lost myself in her form the way she would smile... Her hair.... The way Chica loves on her. "What movie are we watching?" She asked snapping me back in reality. "Uh.. Do you like Deadpool?" Her grin got wider and she fluffled Chica. "Fuck yeah I'll grab the popcorn!" She gets up running past me. "Uh.. Where's the kitchen and the popcorn?" She asked and I laughed. That's what I loved about her... Her humor.. Her way of positivity.. She was the sunshine on a rainy day, and I missed that.. A lot...

As I go to my room to get the movie I hear her whistling and Chica barking. I smile as I hear her giggle. The mutters of her voice making my heart sore. "(Y/N) I got the movie" I say heading back down stairs she had a bowl of pop corn in her hands and she giggled. Some of the cernals got in her hair and I giggle. "It was all Chica!" She giggled and the confused fluff dog looked at her. "Hehe alright" I walked over to the TV inserting the movie. And she follows me sitting next to me with popcorn in hand.

Halfway in she giggles and I look over to her seeing her reflected in the TV screen lights. "I love this movie!" She said as she inserts a hand full of popcorn in her mouth and giggles. "I.. Love you..." I say as she looks at me. "Eh?" I then realized I said that loudly. "Uh .." I panicked. My arms felt weak, my knees felt heavy... I was planning to cook some spaghetti. "I- I uh..." I shook and rubbed the back of my head again. "I.. Love you too..." She mumbled and I look up to her. "R-really?" "Yeah... I have for... Forever..." She admitted. I lean into her and I see her do the same. Her eyes were closed and at the moment she looked like a angel in the TV light. "Mark... I" she was silenced by me, my lips caressing hers and at the moment the words she wanted to say was already said. In the matter of passion and love that the kiss had. It felt like years, a eternity, I didn't want it to end.

~Your P*O*V~

He was kissing you, your long time friend... best friend in fact. You didn't think he would feel the way you did. But he did, and that surprised you... You wrapped your arms around him feeling his back muscles tense up as soon as you touch him. You felt him get tenser as the kiss got deeper, his tounge gracing it's way inside your mouth. You wanted him, right then and there. He felt you hold him close, you felt his body shift and you found yourself on your back with him on top of you. You open your eyes to peak at him and saw his beautiful face, his wavy red floof straggled out everywhere making you smile. You felt him grin into the kiss and see his eyes open. "Do you like it?" He asked his voice ruff and deep. "Yeah" you said as you kiss him again the want taking over you. He muffled into your mouth and you felt his hands in your hair, you hold him close as he pins you down holding onto your hands gracing down ever so slightly to your chest.

But then he stops... You look as he gets up. "M-Mark..?" "I-im sorry I didn't want to ruin our friendship... I don't... I-" you stopped him by pecking his lips. "Can I go further?" You ask as he looks at my raising his eyebrow. "This isnt going to ruin anything. I promise... I kinda want to go into that faze..." You admitted sheepishly. "R-really...?" He sounded so dumb founded. That's Mark alright, the man you loved for years. "I love you.." He kissed you softly and you laid on your back feeling his body shift onto yours.

As the kiss got heated again you felt his hands tear at your shirt. We peeled off each others clothes like bananas needing to shed their skin. He was completely bare and on top of you. 'How the hell did I get here?' You thought as you felt his lips graze your neck softly snapping you back to reality. You felt him nip and suck on your neck, "are you sure you want to do this?" He asked you and you nod. You wanted him, today, tomorrow,, and forever.

He hovers on you and you look at his body... His toned arms and muscles on his chest. Down to his very large cock. You gulp and he puts his hands on your chin making you look at him. "I'll be gentle..." He kisses your lips. "Ok.." You say as you felt his tip rub your entrance. "M-Mark" you shiver and you felt him enter slowly. Making you moan out softly. He waits a moment and pins you down as he starts to rock his body on you making you shiver as goosebumps form on your arms. "Mark... Ah" you softly whimper as he goes faster his lips on yours holding onto you. "F-fuck faster please!" He dose as told pinning you down showing a domestic side to him. As he holds your hands in his his body rocking with yours giving you the pleasure. "Ah fuck!" He lets go and you clentch him as you let go too.

He slows and pants giving you a goofy grin. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He said and you giggle. "Yes" he gets up slowly and snuggles you. "Um about the movie.." He looks at the TV and sees the menu screen. "Ah we can finish it later" you giggle. "Finnne"

Thanks so much for reading. Imspamark ily so much. Thank you for being here for me and showing me that I write amazing stories. I got this far because of you. Ily boo.

-Dank Heely Mark