Sugar, Yes please part 2.

~Marks P*O*V~

Pax ends and I help get our stuff together. Since I'm so manly and strong. I look to (y/n) as we get on the limo. She looks worn out and slightly embaressed. 'Haven't banged. Pheh seriously. Some people need to get a life' I think but the thought of it. Really got me heavy blushing. 'Tonight though. I'll give her sugar.' I thought as I drove us to the apartment. Helping her get all of our stuff we go to the room.

"I'm going to go lay down a bit.." She says grogy and tired. "Yeah sure I'll wake you up when dinner is ready" I say as she kisses me and goes into the bed room. I relax putting my white robe on. Going to the kitchen I get a idea.. 'She loves sweets. And who better to give her a treat?' Licking my lips I get to work baking suger pancakes.

~Your P*O*V~

Waking up feeling refreshed and better you smell... Wait... Pancakes? Getting up you go into the kitchen but Mark was no were to be found. And no pancakes either. You frowned and looked around for Mark. Giving up you go back to the room. Seeing pancakes on the bed. "Mark?" You say as you look around. The room now lit with candles. You smell a sugar all around you. Shrugging you sit down and take the pancakes in your lap. But before you start digging in you see his hands taking the plate. Looking up you notice Mark in his white robe. He was shirtless and the robe was open showing his tone muscular stomach, and the scars from his surgeries. His boxers was his famous M with the pink mustache all over it. "Aren't you forgetting the syrup?" You heard him say. As you look up. He's licking his lips as he pours syrup on the pancakes. You shiver with anticipation. "M- Mark?" He stops pouring the syrup and he takes a bite getting syrup on his mouth and chin. You lick your lips and hold the sheets. He gives you a bite and you taste the sweetness of the syrup on his lips.

Then a song comes on the CD player:

"Ahah I'm hurting baby. I'm broken down. I need your lovin, lovin and I need it now"

"Damn it Mark... You know I love this song" you whisper softly. He feeds you some pancakes and puts the plate down on the table beside the bed laying the syrup bottle beside you. "I want that red velvet. I want that sugar sweet" he whispered softly into your ear as he slowly lays you down on the bed. You hold onto his shoulders as you feel his body lay opon yours. Heavily breathing you feel him sweetly kiss your neck. "M-Mark.. A-ahh.." You moan as he kisses your cheeks and lips. Tasting the sweet syrup on his mouth. His hands run up your shirt as his lips meet you. You indulge in the heat that his body was giving off you let out a sweet moan as he feels your waist. "Can I have your sugar?" He softly whispers in your ear as he kisses the loaf and behind your ear. "Y-yes.." You say as his hands move further to your breast. You put your hands in the opening of his roab feeling his warm back rubbing your hand up his spine. He let's out a satisfied groan.

"Can I take off your shirt?" He asks softly kissing your head. You nod. He's taking it slow. And he's doing it sweetly. Softly taking off your shirt he kisses your collarbone, and you shutter at his touch. You take off his roab and he brings you up as he unbuttons your bra. Hot and heavy you feel intoxicated. Breathing in the scent of the syrup. The sweetness of his lips as he kisses you again his hands gripping your breast softly rubbing them. Giving out a moan through the kiss he then lays you back down. Putting his tounge in your mouth swirling it with yours. As the kiss reaches deeper he groans as you feel his hands softly go down your body. He takes off his glasses and reaches for the syrup and you feel a cold liquid on your stomach. Leaving your lips he goes down your stomach licking the syrup. Feeling his wet warm tounge on your stomach you blush and grip the sheets.

You look down and see that he is slowly unbuttoning your jeans kissing your hips. You feel more cold syrup on your lower stomach as you feel your jeans and underwear slide off slowly. You then feel the cold syrup on your lower half, leaning your head back shutting your eyes as you feel his warm wet tounge lick the syrup up. Taking sharp breaths you moan as you look down and he looks at you. His eyes are a bit darker and he licks his lips as he goes back down. And licks the lips of your vagina. You lean your head back as you feel his hands on your inner thighs as his tounge goes up and licks your clit. You moan out softly as you feel his hands rub your thighs softly. 'He's trying to get me comfy. And wet. And he's succeeding. I'm glad I was on birth control before this to control my period but damn. This being my first time... He's doing it well...' you think as you feel his tounge lap your clit. After a few minutes you feel yourself let go, you moan softly as you blush hard.

You hear him groan a bit as you feel more cold liquid being poured up your stomach. Looking down you see his blue hair and his face as he licks softly up your stomach. Then you feel his lips again, Tasting of sugar syrup. You feel his hands grab yours and takes you to his boxers. You take them off and open your eyes as he goes back down to kiss your neck. You get a peak at his member. And shiver as you see its size. Mark was big. You feel him move and rub his tip on your opening. "Can I? Please?" He asks so sexily as you moan and lean your head back rubbing your legs on his. He looks at you. His eyes sweet, dark, and sexy as he smiles.

"Yes" you softly say as you feel him go in slowly. He brings his lips to you once again as you feel his hand go up your waist. You moan as he goes halfway in and stops to let you get used him. He kisses your nose and head as you feel his fingers intwine with yours. He moves farther and you let out a gasp as he goes all the way in.

You feel his tounge swirl yours as you feel his back arch and you feel him move on you. He let's out a soft moan in your ear. As he bites your ear lobe. You run your hands up his back and through his soft hair. He moans more as you rub your fingers through his hair. "Hhaah.. (Y/n)" you hear him say his warm breath on your ear.

The pace picks up as he grips you close. You give out moans every time he thrusts into you, moving your hips along with the rythm. He kisses your neck and grunts more as you feel him start to sweat. You kiss his neck and moan in his ear. As he goes even faster, then he hits it, your spot. You moan out loudly as you feel him smirk on your neck. "A-ahh M-Mark. There.. Ahh.." You say as he thrust again harder and faster hitting it every single time. He kisses you yet again and grunts. "Mmnn.. Ahh... Fuck.." His deep moans viberate through you and you start to feel yourself getting close. "f..fuckkk.ahh...hah...." His deep voice ringing in your ears. You grip him close grinding your hips with his, you both moaning softly. You feel yourself let go again and you get light headed as you feel him thrust just a bit more. He grunts and groans as you feel him let go too. You both moan. He pants "Aaah fuckk... (Y/n)" he says as he holds you close. As you both lay there looking at each other catching your breaths he slowly pulls out and lays next to you putting his hands in your hair. "A-ahh.." You moan as he smiles. "Now if anyone asked we can say we banged" he says. He says letting out a laugh, his voice deep and tantalizing. "My first time too" you admit. "I'm glad it was with you. He kisses your lips as you hold him. "I'm glad too" he says as you fall asleep to his soft breaths.